My name is TXTK, and I have a problem...

txtk

Reaction score
Handicap
I love to buy golf equipment.

I have been playing with 5-PW, a 17 degree hybrid, and either a 22 degree hybrid or a 2 iron depending on the course. As you can imagine this had led to having huge yardage gaps from time to time. To make matters worse, my hybrids are 6 years old and nearing the end of their playing lives. I finally bit the bullet and bought a Titleist 915 HD 2 hybrid and liked the way that it looked so much, that I just went online and ordered the 4 Hybrid in the same model. Keep in mind that I haven't even hit the original one yet. Luckily I have a very understanding wife (although she doesn't seem to understand why I really need 7 pairs of golf shoes), or else I may have gotten in trouble if they ended up being hit 3 rounds and ending up in the closet with about 15 other clubs that once seemed like must have items. Please tell me that I am not alone in this instance.

Sincerely,
A golf club hoarder

82fb7de432d3110bd3a3ad3aed4a7076.jpg

c1a86589e912484a5a16913d06eb2d6b.jpg

To be fair the clubs are for THP Club Clash.

5 sets of irons, 7 putters, 4 pair of shoes, 5 drivers, 8 hybrids/fairways, 6 bags...stopped counting hats

Far from alone my friend...

Welcome to THP! It's ok, no judgment from us here!

Pretty sure we all have this problem, which is why we're here.

I currently have 3 sets of irons, 4 bags, 5 putters, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 drivers, probably a dozen fairway woods and hybrids, and a dozen or so assorted shafts. Yeah, we're all hooked around here. lol

Welcome. You will find kindred spirits here.

Join the club (pun intended) bud. I still haven't decided if I want or need my hybrids. Might l recommend the v series heavenwood? Super easy to hit and reliable direction and distance.

Welcome to THP, lots of your kind here ( including me)!

Welcome to THP ... what part of the great state of Texas are you from

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I don't think this place is going to help your hoarding habits, however.....

Welcome to THP! and I will say THP will just help the club hoarding progress.

Welcome my friend. I feel out of place though, since I only have 1 set of clubs, an extra driver, an extra shaft, an extra hybrid, and an extra wedge. Guess I need to bolster my reserves.

I love to buy golf equipment.

I have been playing with 5-PW, a 17 degree hybrid, and either a 22 degree hybrid or a 2 iron depending on the course. As you can imagine this had led to having huge yardage gaps from time to time. To make matters worse, my hybrids are 6 years old and nearing the end of their playing lives. I finally bit the bullet and bought a Titleist 915 HD 2 hybrid and liked the way that it looked so much, that I just went online and ordered the 4 Hybrid in the same model. Keep in mind that I haven't even hit the original one yet. Luckily I have a very understanding wife (although she doesn't seem to understand why I really need 7 pairs of golf shoes), or else I may have gotten in trouble if they ended up being hit 3 rounds and ending up in the closet with about 15 other clubs that once seemed like must have items. Please tell me that I am not alone in this instance.

Sincerely,
A golf club hoarder

that's not a problem at all!

rando question: do you sell large pipe for a major us-based manufacturer? location and initials make me think i might know you!

that's not a problem at all!

rando question: do you sell large pipe for a major us-based manufacturer? location and initials make me think i might know you!

Nope. I coach high school football. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this disease!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: from a fellow Texan. What part of texas are you in?

Welcome!!!

You may also want to stay away from the Marketplace Forum if you don't want to be further "tempted". Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. My wife always questions about my shoes and clubs..is this really necessary... how many clubs do you have in your closet...you have another package, is it more golf stuff?? Fortunately, she kids most of the time.

Welcome to THP. My hoarding started when I found THP.

Back