FS - New Srixon U85 4i & Used U 85 3i

Status
Not open for further replies.

2BFAST

Wiener Dog
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending..
Brand spankin new U85 4i 23* that hasn’t even been unwrapped out of the box. It also has a UST Recoil 95 F4 shaft. Grip is stock with Golf Pride tour velvet regular size as it’s never been out of the box.

$140 shipped to lower 48.

A GREAT deal here for someone wanting killer utility irons that are soft and easy to launch at the top of their bag.

1b4cfd6fa87aaf1f0182ff21b20d28d7.jpg
2ba92783f41159280feeb87c3a31583f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tuesday bump

Wednesday bump...good deal here guys!

Noon bump

Any desire to sell the 3 by itself? I’m looking for match up my Z u65 4 iron and can’t find the 3 iron anywhere.

Any desire to sell the 3 by itself? I’m looking for match up my Z u65 4 iron and can’t find the 3 iron anywhere.

Pm sent

Last edited:
Bump up

Very surprised no one has jumped on the 4i......its BRAND NEW never taken out of the box for $150

Saturday bump

Might be interested in the 4i

Bump!!!

Tuesday bump

Any chance you would sell 3i alone thanks

Any chance you would sell 3i alone thanks

I was wanting to sell them both so I can ship them both in the same box. But with that said I havnt had much interest in both.

So yes, I would

Any trade interests?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any trade interests?

Really depends on what you have. I would like cash for them as that is offsetting something else.

BUT I CAN SELL EACH INDIVIDUAL IF NEEDED FYI.

I was wanting to sell them both so I can ship them both in the same box. But with that said I havnt had much interest in both.

So yes, I would

Would love to make an offer but I know you best price and I can’t swing it right now

Im really surprised no one has jumped on these......$150 for a BRAND NEW 4I still in the wrapping in the box....and $150 for a slight used 3I which is still in great shape.

These are so soft and so easy to launch its really fun.

Bump up

Friday bump

3I is sold

BRAND new 4i is still there....hell of a deal here people’s

PM sent

4i still there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back