2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Me too, and I have exactly 0 left which I find really weird.

Nice! I've got 9/10 with 14K left. I'll probably make a few changes once more analysis on the field is available, but I think I'm pretty set with my main guys.

Line up set for this week. I need a good week to have even a small chance of getting back into it.

I went with only 7 in my lineup for the Masters and 5 made the cut. Only dropped 3 spots from 39 to 42. Not bad I guess since I got off to such a horrible start.

Lineup set for the week. I wonder how many will pick DeChambeau this week now that he's eligible for prize money.

Lineup set for the week. I wonder how many will pick DeChambeau this week now that he's eligible for prize money.

Hard to pass him up at his current price!

I think there was a few guys with more value then him but took him since I thought plenty of people will. It will so it is easier to take him and not worry about being wrong then not take him and drop way behind if he does happen to do well.

Line up in and I think I have 1st-4th placed picked. Time to move up into the top 10.

Lineup is set, went with 10 this week. I hope I make up a little ground, I don't need to fall behind much further.

Line up set. Time to get back on track, I hope!!

Lineup is set. Hoping it will get me closer to the top.

Line up in and I think I have 1st-4th placed picked. Time to move up into the top 10.

Huh, I think I only have 5 out of the top 6 picked ;)

Good luck this week everyone.

I'm either going to crash and burn this week or nail it. Picked 10 and have $182k left.

I'm either going to crash and burn this week or nail it. Picked 10 and have $182k left.

Spend that money! I've got 14K after my latest roster adjustment. Pretty sure I'm set now!

Spend that money! I've got 14K after my latest roster adjustment. Pretty sure I'm set now!

I'm set. Not feelin' a lot of the top dogs this week.

Glad I saw the thread as I almost forgot to set my lineup for this week.

How many people picked Bryson?

Lineup set but im not feeling to confident.

Forgot to set my line-up, damn it.

How many people picked Bryson?

\o

For 70K, I figured he was worth the risk. If he plays anything like he did last week he should at least make the cut.

Rolling with 7 this week.....might get ugly if one doesn't win.

Back