Reaching Golf Nirvana

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last 3 years, THIS IS GOLF NIRVANA! It will happen again in 2016, will you be there? Anybody that says they want to, I urge them to watch each of these. The best clubs, the best courses, the best experience and its all free of charge.

Golf Nirvana can't be purchased, but it can be obtained...Only on THP. And we hope to see you there.

I've watched all three videos honestly about 100 times total now. Love it. I love looking back and seeing the other guys go through what we did and let's be real you can't get sick of seeing Hideaway in HD.

Thank you again Finley and the rest of Callaway Golf and Matt Wood and your entire Hideaway staff for making something like this possible for someone like me

Man, that course looks amazing. So stoked for this event.

Such perfection! Watching those videos never gets old!

Wow!
I really needed that!
Such powerful memories...

I have watched those videos countless times and would love some GOLF NIRVANA in my life!

These are three of my favorite videos - you can see how absurdly happy everyone is in every shot.

It's perfection it truly is.

Great thing to see on a Wednesday morning JB! Those videos are awesome to watch!

So many smiles in those videos.

I've caught myself humming that "Good Life" song more than once while working this week.

It truly is nirvana and watching that video brings back incredible memories. It is scary to think that the event keeps getting better and better every year.

Watched them more than a few times, followed along live 14-15, only thing missing is my smiling face :act-up:

Dreaming GOLF NIRVANA dreams. This IS my year. (of course I tell myself that too on breaking 70 and getting Masters tickets...:D)

Nirvana, Perfection, Amazing, Epic.. Take your pick.

I am truly fortunate to have been able to attend this incredible event TWICE. It is something I think about everytime I play a round, or open my closet, or walk past the framed picture of me hitting out of a bunker there.

It is a life changing experience, and one I never grow tired of talking about.

Nirvana, Perfection, Amazing, Epic.. Take your pick.

I am truly fortunate to have been able to attend this incredible event TWICE. It is something I think about everytime I play a round, or open my closet, or walk past the framed picture of me hitting out of a bunker there.

It is a life changing experience, and one I never grow tired of talking about.

Wow, twice! You've experienced enough for two lifetimes lol. That's awesome man!

Wow, twice! You've experienced enough for two lifetimes lol. That's awesome man!

I truly have, and I am very lucky to have been able to represent this incredible place twice. The memories I made will never be forgotten.

I honestly don't know how many times I have watched those videos and they never get old.

There is so much awesomeness in each and every one of these videos, but the underlying theme in every single one? The Smiles..........Look at all those smiles. That is what the Zoo Crew and THP want it to be about and you can really see it in those videos.

JM

Looks amazing, I am doing everything I can to get there, and get my slice of heaven!

What a truly special event, hearing people who have been there struggle to try and put it into words and seeing/hearing all the amazing pics, videos and stories, what a truly special opportunity for us THP members!!!

I've watched these videos a few different times and each time it stokes the desire even more. In life I have had a few different dreams, both personally and golf wise and this has become one of the top dreams for me. And it's not just because of the free swag and awesome course but because of the all out fun and camaraderie that has come from these events. That's the biggest thing that sticks out to me, new equipment will come and go but friendships and life experiences like this last forever. I'm really hopeful that I'll get to experience this in my lifetime but I'll also be extremely happy and excited for the others that are lucky enough to get their chance at this.

Would love to be a part of this. Every damn time I watch those videos the hair on the back of my neck stands up.

I was watching the 2015 one last night with my wife and I was telling her, this is the place I'm always talking about!

The feeling I get when watching these is hard to describe, although I am sure others who have been lucky enough to participate can attest, it is not just emotional but physical. What a blessing to my golf life.

Back