Now the question is, which one is "The One Driver" to rule all drivers.

Bring it on!!!!

That looks like a lot of fun about to happen

Lots of fun coming this weekend.

Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been looking forward to following along with this event for a while now. Sort of a throwback event with new twists. Gotta love it

Wow. Just, WOW!

So much good info coming this weekend for the casual golfer and the diehard equipment junkie - I am really looking forward to the results of this testing!!

That's awesome! Looking forward to following along and seeing everyone's thoughts.

That's going to be awesome!

Well if that isn't heaven, I don't know what is.

THPers
All the New Releases
Hammock Beach

The grandaddy and the Hideaway is heaven. This right here is the cherry on top dessert. So jealous right now of the members that get to participate in club clash this weekend. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks about all these drivers.

God I would love to swing some of those clubs! The first thing I'd have to do is swap out head covers if I bought a Callaway though... those are just terrible.

The grandaddy and the Hideaway is heaven. This right here is the cherry on top dessert. So jealous right now of the members that get to participate in club clash this weekend. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks about all these drivers.

I'm not taking anything away from the Hideaway as it's incredible, but they are very different and still very similar.

Ironically I think membership is about the same, or was.

This weekend will be one of those weekends where I kick myself in the rear end for not being able to get a go for this event. That picture above speaks volumes to all that is been created and all the great knowledge that will come out of this week. Looking forward to it.

I am ready to play golf. Tax season is almost over and the weather is looking up, I might just be able to get out this weekend and play. Can I borrow 10 or 12 of those drivers?

So ready for Friday to get here already!!

That is a TON of drivers

I am beyond ready

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I wonder what driver will suit you best...
Looking forward to the feedback.
I am going in with 100 percent open mind I am excited to see results

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A lot of fine looking drivers in that picture. Should be a fabulous weekend!

I'm ready to follow - you really need to get these events schedule in Northern California where I can attend!!!
Have fun all of you attending I am so jealous!

I'm ready to follow - you really need to get these events schedule in Northern California where I can attend!!!
Have fun all of you attending I am so jealous!

Well, we do have multiple events in CA this year.
You just got to signup like The Grandaddy, Project X and Vegas event too.

Given that I'm still trying to talk myself into (out of?) getting a driver this year and don't have everything available to test around here, I'm really looking forward to this one. I know there will be tons of great feedback.

There will be lots of tired arms and shoulders after this weekend....

Back