Sox_Fan - WITB - 2019 Edition

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
I do believe there is a common theme here. All Ben Hogan clubs from top to bottom. And all UST Mamiya shafts from Driver - LW.

I believe the PTx Pro irons and Equalizer 50 degree wedge felt a bit naked since I took the club condoms off of them for the pictures. Lol

Some may also notice the majority of the clubs have a little lead tape. Majority of them only have one 1 inch strip (1/2 swing weight) to get them all to D2 (D3 for PW). I had Hogan build the clubs without grips installed so that was basically the difference. The full cord grips I put on were about 3 grams heavier than the stock non-corded Lamkin Z5 grips they use so they pretty well hit the vast majority of the clubs exactly to my desired swing weight
bde7132fc30765d9ec2285ca14e9ccc2.jpg
510f62c127f7131eb85411a3f7ae2a96.jpg
ab03498161ed2caffcea01c5d35bf553.jpg
6c33581498d7e52d05c6f7f00b532f07.jpg

So fresh and so clean! Hella WITB Sox!

Very nice setup!!

I like this setup Sox_Fan, especially the irons and wedges.

And yeah... I like the bag and scripting going on.

Good looking setup Sox Fan!!

Looking good, man!

I like this setup Sox_Fan, especially the irons and wedges.

And yeah... I like the bag and scripting going on.
The irons and wedges are definitely the rock stars of the bag. Both as so good!

That bag setup looks amazing.

Nice set up Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking bag. Congrats!

So clean looking!

Nice Bag Scott and really impressive with the lead tape to get all of the swing weights the same.
Most golfers wouldn't go to those lengths to balance them all out, you obviously see the difference in your game when you do.

Nice Bag Scott and really impressive with the lead tape to get all of the swing weights the same.
Most golfers wouldn't go to those lengths to balance them all out, you obviously see the difference in your game when you do.
I see all the time people write that amateurs can't feel a swing weight or 2 difference. I guess I am not your typical amateur because I can and always like to make sure they are all the same (with wedges a point or 2 heavier) before I even use them.

Very nice looking bag!

I am in danger of doing this myself (except for the bag and putter). I already own the PTxPro 4-PW and the Eq50 wedge, all with Recoil F4. Just got a driver, 4w w Helium F4 and Eq56 w Recoil demo yesterday.

Back