• What's a Bryson DeChambeau?

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Take the poll above. What are your thoughts?

Yes, but I need to see what events and who is in the field.

love option 3

I don't think so, I think he top 10's a lot, but no wins this year.

Elephant.

I think he will definitely get some wins in his career, but I'm not sure it's this year.

I'm going to go with no. I think he's got the game, it's just tough to win.

I said yes, but the fields following the Masters get deeper and deeper, so can I caveat that to say he'll win this calendar year but during the wraparound season?

I don't believe that he will, but I do think he will earn enough to earn his card. One thing that I didn't see at the Masters is how well he can putt. When he won the US Am, his flat stick caught fire and he putted lights out. Anyone know what his schedule looks like?

I think he can. He held it together pretty well at Augusta. If he plays enough, I could see him winning a smaller event.

Not that I'm drinking the DeChambeau kool aid, but schedule unseen, I think he'll pull off a W this year.

I see him winning an event sometime during 2016 but not sure which one. I don't think he will be daunted by the stage obviously, and he putted pretty well at Augusta.

I vote no, but wouldn't be surprised if he puts up a number of top 10's.

I almost picked the 3rd answer because ti was funny, but seriously, I dont think so. I think he will have some good results, top 25s, and maybe even a few top 10.

I said yes, hedging my bets a bit because even if it's not on the big boys tour I wouldn't be shocked to see him pick up a web.com win (assuming he can get sponsor exemptions into those events too).

I think he will. The way he handled himself on the big stage makes me think he is ready to move to the next level!

I predict he leads a tournament this year but can't quite close on Sunday.

I think he will, I don't know for sure what his schedule looks like for the rest of the year, but I would guess in one of the lower tier events he could break through.

I think he has a chance, but the odds aren't that good so I went with no.

No I don't think he will.

I think he will. He seems like a great kid with a lot going for him.

I don't think he wins this year. It will be fun to watch him and see how he does

I think he could. With the schedule juggling going on with the olympics, I think some of the events with weaker fields might be weakened even more. Maybe he wins one of those.

It depends on the fields he faces but I'm generally thinking of his 7 events he makes about 4 cuts and has a top 10 in one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back