Will Bryson DeChambeau Win This Year?

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 92 51.1%
  • What's a Bryson DeChambeau?

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters
New clubs, new money, new media attention ... I think this year could be a learning experience. I think he will do well and would love to see him pull out a win during year 1. But that is a tall order.

Ill go the flip side of most (who have posted) and say I think he can. I actually think he could this week.

I'm going to say yes. The kid seems to have the game as long as we can stay consistent for four consecutive rounds. He also seems to be very meticulous in his preparation.

Ill go the flip side of most (who have posted) and say I think he can. I actually think he could this week.

that would be one heck of a start to his pro career

I think he can win. His nerves didn't seem to get him at Augusta, and he played well, with the exception of a couple of shots that put him in a hole he couldn't recover from. That same story could be said about a lot of the guys who play there last weekend.

I'd like to see him win, but I don't think he will.

I say no. He will be in contention, but his first win won't come this year IMO.

Don't think he'll win any majors or anything, but I think he could take a W this year.

I think he's one of those that have "it" and knows how to win based on the US AM and NCAA, so I say he wins one this year.

I'm going to say yes. I think he may pull out a W at a lower profile tournament. Just don't ask me which one!

Only 8 events as if now to try. I don't think he can do it. Would be nice to see and we have had unexpected winners before so it can be done.

I voted yes, he clearly knows how to win and held his own at the Masters.

I don't think so this year, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he does. I think the more interesting thing would be if he reaches some level of significant success over the next 5 years or so. Say he wins a couple of tournaments a year, plus 2 or 3 majors over that time, I wonder how many copy cat kinds of guys we would see...as far as his unique approach to the game is concerned.

I do not believe he will win this year

I voted yes. He knows how to win, and even though he is playing an abbreviated schedule, I think he'll find a way to get a win. This week wouldn't surprise me given the course and field.

I said yes, hedging my bets a bit because even if it's not on the big boys tour I wouldn't be shocked to see him pick up a web.com win (assuming he can get sponsor exemptions into those events too).

I said no, but then I got to thinking that he may get a win or more on the Web.com tour.

I just got this feeling from his first couple rounds at the Masters that I could see him winning yet this year. I'm gonna say yes.

Will Bryson DeChambeau Win This Year?

Yes I see him winning..in the fall. At the frys or a similar event. I like the guys poise and how he carried himself at the masters

No assuming web.com events don't count. He is also only guaranteed another 7 starts so he needs to do well just to avoid q school.

I said yes - one of the smaller tournaments while he is "getting his feet wet" so to speak....

Yes. Maybe optimistic, but I think he has what it takes.

not a snowball's chance. the kid has loads of talent and i think he'll win eventually, but not yet. i do expect him to make lots of cuts, maybe have some top 10s, and make some CASH.

I think he will win in 2016-2017 season, so yes in this calendar year.

I voted yes but I think it will be at a smaller event.

I voted no as well. There's just not that many Rookie year PGA Tour winners, and especially that are under 25 for that manor.

Back