SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey members, what is the Best method of installing a grip to be perfectly in line on a Seemore to make sure that the RST is in line with the grip?
I always attempt to look down the flat top of my SS grips and line it up, or make parallel, with the sight line on top of the head.

I know I've said it before but I love my Seemore. Someday I will have a nice new shiny one but for now I have seen such an improvement with this one that in my first couple rounds of the year, by not 3 putting, I kept the scores down. Weather is going to break this week so I can get out plus league is about to start and I am so excited that I have confidence in my putter and putting with the work I've done this winter that my anxiety when on the green has diminished greatly. Look forward to saving strokes this year.

Seemore, can you give me any history on this putter?

THP%20Seemore_zps8bldvk1t.jpg

I couldn't believe how well you putted with that old piece of..... history

Hey guys,

Question for folks - Last week i had ZERO Seemores -- and today i ended up with these 2:

Can someone explain the difference between the 2? obviously besides shape/ shaft. Both are "milled" ? Precision Tour Milled vs Milled ?

I have always been a mallet guy - but upon initial "rug rolls" this PTM feels amazing --- cant wait to hit the putting green tomorrow and try these out.

Thank you!

Congrats on the awesome purchases! You will be in double digits before you knew what hit you! Haha

The head of the mFGP2 is 100% milled. The PTM has a milled face, RST dot and lines, the alignment line and internal hosel for lie adjustments. The mFGP2 is Face Balanced at Impact while the PTM you have is not. Besides the obvious other differences, I believe that is about it.

Roll them well!

Hey guys,

Question for folks - Last week i had ZERO Seemores -- and today i ended up with these 2:

Can someone explain the difference between the 2? obviously besides shape/ shaft. Both are "milled" ? Precision Tour Milled vs Milled ?

I have always been a mallet guy - but upon initial "rug rolls" this PTM feels amazing --- cant wait to hit the putting green tomorrow and try these out.

Thank you!

The PTM is only face milled. I believe the other one is a milled block.

Congrats on the awesome purchases! You will be in double digits before you knew what hit you! Haha

The head of the mFGP2 is 100% milled. The PTM has a milled face, RST dot and lines, the alignment line and internal hosel for lie adjustments. The mFGP2 is Face Balanced at Impact while the PTM you have is not. Besides the obvious other differences, I believe that is about it.

Roll them well!

I was pretty close on the PTM milling. Also the sole and the bore hole instead of the hosel.

I was pretty close on the PTM milling. Also the sole and the bore hole instead of the hosel.

Sorry mate, didn't even see your post. That'll teach me.

Sorry mate, didn't even see your post. That'll teach me.

No problem buddy. Never too many answers when a THPer has a question. I deleted the pictures when replying.

I couldn't believe how well you putted with that old piece of..... history
Hey now, careful what you say. She may hear you. At her age she is delicate. LOL!

Hey now, careful what you say. She may hear you. At her age she is delicate. LOL!
Ha-ha, seriously though, I like her looks.

And you could tell I was missing my seemore, I should never leave home without it

Ha-ha, seriously though, I like her looks.

And you could tell I was missing my seemore, I should never leave home without it
Ya I can't imagine leaving home without at least one if you have any. I'm pretty hooked on Seemore.

cool -- thanks for the info guys. they both feel pretty similar at impact --- AWESOME. definitely different feeling than the corona del mar x3 i had in the past.

I started with an M1......

Seemore1%20_zpsuefxdp4g.jpg
[/IMG]
Seemore2%20_zpsrdgtgnmv.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: I just noticed that there are a few M1s missing and the Stealth PTM is duplicated.

I have had great confidence with this putter. I was using a mallet and now a bladed putter and am loving it. Its very smooth and steady. Although I had a shot for a eagle on hole 18 yesterday and missed, I blame form not the putter! I did get the birdie though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I started with an M1......

Seemore1%20_zpsuefxdp4g.jpg
[/IMG]
Seemore2%20_zpsrdgtgnmv.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: I just noticed that there are a few M1s missing and the Stealth PTM is duplicated.

I want that diving board. Wow.

So this is cool.

17f95cee20a81977c826296e57d3fb8b.jpg

I need to get one of those.

IN PLASTIC!!!

hahaha, what a collection, Duff!
Thanks. Out of the 84-85ish putters that I own, 30 of them are SeeMores.

That Diving Board has been hidden away since purchase, since I can't risk it ending up in my wife's bag.

Thanks. Out of the 84-85ish putters that I own, 30 of them are SeeMores.

That Diving Board has been hidden away since purchase, since I can't risk it ending up in my wife's bag.

I can make sure that never happens. :alien:

So this is cool.

Mine arrived at my mail drop on Monday. Looking forward to not only spending some time on it myself but getting my wife working with it as well.

So this is cool.

I am on the fence. What does it do better than say a mirror and a plane board? Or just different stuff?

Not sure if anyone can help but I noticed this Sunday. There are little brown spots on the black portion of the shaft. I am assuming it is rust or I either left water on it or didn't clean the water off well enough.

38ab34133cc73334122305d4d1c71909.jpg

Any way to get these off?

I am on the fence. What does it do better than say a mirror and a plane board? Or just different stuff?

Howzat - good question. It is another great visual that you can use on the putting green while "seeing" how the RST works and then take what you practice and use it during the round of golf. This board does work great with a plane board. Mirrors are always fantastic. Many of our SPi instructors were asking about this. Whatever putting training aid that you use, a SeeMore putter can be incorporated with it. The "hiding of the red dot" will reinforce what you are trying to practice...then you can use your SeeMore during the round of golf. "Take your practice to the course!" OR what we say around office - every golf should have a SeeMore even if it is not their current gamer. We know that it can help them practice better and they can become a better putter during their round of golf.

Hope you are doing well and thanks for the comment.

Back