PhillyV v. cbaker2882 #THPCallout and Cobra Driver cover contest

• PhillyV

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • cbaker2882

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • boring tie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Cbaker - if you win, I will buy you a filet mignon.

PhillyV - if you win, you get to continued to be married to me, which is a reward in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillyV - if you win, you get to continued to be married to me, which is a reward in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil,
Im not thee smurtest fella owt there, but sowns lyke a win win.

Seeeeeerious stakes(steaks?) here!!!

Got to go Phil on this one but I think it's going to be closer than people think. Colin has a good game and I believe Phil will take it 2&1

Idk it's still a ways away, my initial gut tells me PhillyV but it sounds like Cbaker will have more rounds in come May 1st so I'm going to go with the Cbaker in a close one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The things I've read about philly and his game, it's hard not to bet on the man. I mean he now has RC on speed dial :act-up:
Get it done men!

Played with both fellas, they both have game.

Gotta go with my teammate though and say CBaker wins 1up on 18.

5 days to go until this one. Last 9 hole match on Sunday went to the final putt, which should have gone in...stupid lip out. Hopefully going to be fun for everyone to follow! If you like constant back and forth match play that is.

I am going with CBaker the way he was hitting the ball last week i like his chances very consistant fairways and greens...thats hard to beat in Match play.

I'm going PhillyV 3&2...should be a fun follow boys!

Oh PhillyV...don't let me down brother. Phil wins this one 3 & 2 after coming back being down 2 early.

Got to go Phil on this one but I think it's going to be closer than people think. Colin has a good game and I believe Phil will take it 2&1

just a quick bump for you guys to guess the scores on the par 5 #3 for both of us as well if you want an entry for the headcover.

No entry for me but have fun you two!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

works for me, just wanted to make sure!

Thanks brother! Wish I could be out there this weekend! Enjoy yourselves and I expect this to be another awesome match!

I'm cool with Maynard taking it

I'll take Philly 3 & 2, Philly pars and Baker bogeys.

Alright THP. About to get this party started.

7eecfbd7896704b0eb8b8271835508d1.jpg

And we're off
c51afa2ee07af4e289d42a23a8e7e1f5.jpg

Can't believe you guys are still battling cold weather, ugh

Have fun gents and hopefully the weather is better that way than over here.

Can't believe you guys are still battling cold weather, ugh

55 today. No wind no rain. Not bad actually compared to yesterday

Hit 'em well boys!

Par for me takes the first hole. I'm 1up

Back