SoCal Checking In

JTizel

Reaction score
Handicap
Mid aged father of 3 in Southern California. Late bloomer, but never too late to pickup new hobbies. Pretty active guy, played league bball not too long ago for 5 years, now just primarily weight lift and cardio. Work in the banking sector as an Analyst.

Been to driving range a few times years ago, and played my first round of (anything) 18 at Monarch Beach Links this past Monday. Really excited about the sport and intricacies, did OK on a few holes. Didn't keep score much due to pace and foursome rules. I would say a couple of birdies and a couple of par 4's, else usual double bogeys and garbage holes with lost balls.

Setup included full set Ping Eye 2, Burner driver, DD 59* wedge, and Cobra 3+, Callaway X 3w & 5w, TM 4 hybrid, and Odyssey 2 Ball.

Well beyond my skill level, but enjoyed them none the less through the day. Cheers!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and glad to see a new member from SoCal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Mid aged father of 3 in Southern California. Late bloomer, but never too late to pickup new hobbies. Pretty active guy, played league bball not too long ago for 5 years, now just primarily weight lift and cardio. Work in the banking sector as an Analyst.

Been to driving range a few times years ago, and played my first round of (anything) 18 at Monarch Beach Links this past Monday. Really excited about the sport and intricacies, did OK on a few holes. Didn't keep score much due to pace and foursome rules. I would say a couple of birdies and a couple of par 4's, else usual double bogeys and garbage holes with lost balls.

Setup included full set Ping Eye 2, Burner driver, DD 59* wedge, and Cobra 3+, Callaway X 3w & 5w, TM 4 hybrid, and Odyssey 2 Ball.

Well beyond my skill level, but enjoyed them none the less through the day. Cheers!

Hi there. Where do you live?

Welcome! Well done on the couple of birdies on your initial round. Way ahead of me already....just gotta limit those OB. Solid SoCal crew here!

SoCal Checking In

Welcome! Well done on the couple of birdies on your initial round. Way ahead of me already....just gotta limit those OB. Solid SoCal crew here!

My money would be on sheer luck tbo. Thanks!

I think this was one was for par:

0d3f0788bfaec8d4ecbc48d4dce930ca.jpg

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks all, I have work cutout for me.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!!