The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like remembering how much I hated high school than a conference call with past classmates who asked me to be on the planning committee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like remembering how much I hated high school than a conference call with past classmates who asked me to be on the planning committee.

Class reunion?

I went to my ten year and it was a joke. Bunch of people trying to exaggerate how successful they've been since high school.

Have fun!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Class reunion?

I went to my ten year and it was a joke. Bunch of people trying to exaggerate how successful they've been since high school.

Have fun!

Exactly why I'm quickly thinking - this is a ridiculous idea and I wanna tell each and every person where to go.

Exactly why I'm quickly thinking - this is a ridiculous idea and I wanna tell each and every person where to go.
I just told everyone I was just a dirt ball mechanic .

Failure at life.

I just told everyone I was just a dirt ball mechanic .

Failure at life.

Hahaha kind of like a knuckle dragging carpenter

People that feel the need to constantly tell others they were right, even when most everyone else already knew the same thing. It never fails, yet I'm always taken aback by it.

Being assaulted while on the job from a sub contractor is great.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nothing like getting a call from a co worker asking me to do something for him today and then, thinking he ended the call, proceed to trash talk me to another co worker.

Nothing like getting a call from a co worker asking me to do something for him today and then, thinking he ended the call, proceed to trash talk me to another co worker.

Call back...ummm no...hit end call next time. Have a great day.

Call back...ummm no...hit end call next time. Have a great day.

Already spoke with my boss and informed her that I am not available this weekend, out of town. Smh

Like physically assaulted?

Pushed me against the wall 4 times. All on camera too

It's a shame people are so stupid they feel the only way to settle an argument is fighting.

Don't get me wrong every now and then a good ass kicking is in order but never in the professional atmosphere. Unfortunately with all the losers in my field I see it all the time.

It's a shame people are so stupid they feel the only way to settle an argument is fighting.

Don't get me wrong every now and then a good ass kicking is in order but never in the professional atmosphere. Unfortunately with all the losers in my field I see it all the time.

Expecially when it is a building where are you a guest in and bossing people around when they have no right to. People these days lack common sense and knowledge to solve a problem without violence

Hub just went out on my zero turn and I'm only 3/4 of the way done mowing, no way to get a part till middle of the week.

Being assaulted while on the job from a sub contractor is great.

Oh jeez that's terrible. Are you okay?

This is small potatoes compared to those with real life issues but this +50 guy who fancies himself a long drive competitor (I guess) shows up with 2 drivers, a 7i and his wife with binoculars. She watched his swing and struck drives and had a running commentary on swing tips, where the ball landed, etc. it was annoying. So of course they took the bay right next to me.

Oh jeez that's terrible. Are you okay?
I am fine Frank,thank you. More shocked and wondering why more then anything

I am fine Frank,thank you. More shocked and wondering why more then anything

I am hoping you and this person's supervisor had a little chat afterwards.

Whaaaaaaaaat???? That's ridiculous. I once had a client start hitting me in the leg way too hard while sitting next to me, but that's absolutely nothing compared to getting shoved repeatedly.

I hope someone's losing their job over that.

Whaaaaaaaaat???? That's ridiculous. I once had a client start hitting me in the leg way too hard while sitting next to me, but that's absolutely nothing compared to getting shoved repeatedly.

I hope someone's losing their job over that.
I was shocked too,hoping for the same

I'm tired of playing on aerated greens! Everywhere I go it's the same thing. I know it's necessary but I still hate it!

So as I'm in the process of moving and getting all my stuff packed up, I just got a call that I won't be able to move into the place I was going to move into. So guess who gets to move back to his parents house until I find a new job? Unreal

I'm tired of playing on aerated greens! Everywhere I go it's the same thing. I know it's necessary but I still hate it!
From listening to our super talk. The lack of rain during this aeration season has really slowed the process. In most cases it helps was the sand away and in addition the grass is too short to cut and roll so the greens are even bumpier. We need some rain and it looks like none is coming the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back