Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

such a glory hog he is. Thanks RYAN. Surprised if you won't be sick of me by that point.
Didnt think about that part of the equation.

I land at JAX at 11:50 ... so hoping I have plenty of time for rental pick and make it to the course for 2:10. Google says 1:15'ish drive?

Not sure if some Florida veterans can weigh in on the timing?

If I am running a shade late I assume we can mix a match?

I land at JAX at 11:50 ... so hoping I have plenty of time for rental pick and make it to the course for 2:10. Google says 1:15'ish drive?

Honestly, I don't think you will. Between de-boarding and getting a rental car, then airport traffic, getting to resort, getting clubs and making it to cart area, I actually don't think it would even be close.

Giving a lot of credit to the airline/rental company with that little amount of time. I would think you would be closer to 2:30-3:00 when all said and done. Unless no checked baggage

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I don't think you will. Between de-boarding and getting a rental car, then airport traffic, getting to resort, getting clubs and making it to cart area, I actually don't think it would even be close.

Giving a lot of credit to the airline/rental company with that little amount of time. I would think you would be closer to 2:30-3:00 when all said and done. Unless no checked baggage

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OK that was the feedback I was looking for ... sorry mikedean, but looks like I will be late for tee time ... not a problem for me if I miss out. My travels actually start at 10:30 PM Wednesday for a 1:10 am flight to the east coast.

However, I will still try my hardest to get there ... I will not have checked baggage, since I shipped my clubs vis shipsticks. Sorry to throw a kink into the scheduling ...

OK that was the feedback I was looking for ... sorry mikedean, but looks like I will be late for tee time ... not a problem for me if I miss out. My travels actually start at 10:30 PM Wednesday for a 1:10 am flight to the east coast.

However, I will still try my hardest to get there ... I will not have checked baggage, since I shipped my clubs vis shipsticks. Sorry to throw a kink into the scheduling ...
Not much i can do. Id say if its not looming good as you travel in call the course and cancel your spot. If it looks like you will make it on time or be a few minutes late then perhaps the groups can swap times on the fly. Id just keep them posted on your eta

Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I hoping to be at the resort around 12:30-12:45ish and have a little lunch before golf. I am more than happy to accommodate (moving into your spot) so keep us in the loop and we will make it work.

If anybody else is interested in lunch let me know and we can figure something out.

In about 48 hours we will be celebrating my victory over dean :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sorry for another question ... it appears the conservatory course is across the river from the resort?

The address I have is 300 conservatory dr?

Also I miss-read my flight (don't ask) ... I actually get in at 11:15 ... its still cutting it close ...

Yes, yes, I know ... I am too stupid to live

Sorry for another question ... it appears the conservatory course is across the river from the resort?

The address I have is 300 conservatory dr?

Also I miss-read my flight (don't ask) ... I actually get in at 11:15 ... its still cutting it close ...

Yes, yes, I know ... I am too stupid to live

The conservatory course is about a 15 minute drive from the main resort.

I am heading back to Orlando also.

I'm not 100% that I ever secured a ride back to Orlando on Sunday night.

The conservatory course is about a 15 minute drive from the main resort.

OK I feel much better now ... thanks for the quick response back!

FWIW, I have a solo rental car and an give a lift to MCO on Sunday evening as well.

Bags are packed. Just loaded The Force Awakens on the Surface. Just about good to go.

Bags are packed. Just loaded The Force Awakens on the Surface. Just about good to go.
Did you pack your A game? I think I packed my z game :)

I figure my D game should win me a match on Thursday.

Bring Fatty Patty and you'll have some DD game :wink:

Sorry, one more logistic question if I may .... do the villas have washer/dryer in them ... In particular a dryer?

Sorry, one more logistic question if I may .... do the villas have washer/dryer in them ... In particular a dryer?

I honestly have no idea. If the website does not have that info, a quick call should help

Quick note to those playing extra rounds and coming from out of state.
There is very little, if any roll on the course. Then add that you are playing at sea level. You can almost always add quite a bit of yards to the yardage listed if you are coming from a place where roll is there on tee shots or you are at a higher altitude.

The Conservatory is the longest course in the state of FL from the back tees. Keep in mind that its not always about the distance you play, but the time it takes to play that distance for those behind you.

@MikeDean441 How would you like to recieve payment for the extra night at the resort? Cash in person? Paypal? Check?

@MikeDean441 How would you like to recieve payment for the extra night at the resort? Cash in person? Paypal? Check?

YOu will pay the resort directly upon checkout

At the airport I am ready to get this party started

Back