NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark, I'm going go make it unbiased. Though I'm sure Crest will change that haha.

458320002dc999389a464ee5b8ff97c6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If he does I'm going to foil up Canadian style.

If he does I'm going to foil up Canadian style.
Haha we remember what happened here last time that happened.

Haha we remember what happened here last time that happened.

A legend was born. #NoButtHurt #BeefCake.

A legend was born. #NoButtHurt #BeefCake.
Haha I know if I'm a Rangers fan I'd be #butthurt right now.

Really shocked at the lack of activity in here during opening night.

Me too, I kept checking in during the game expecting to see some thoughts and there was nothing.

I was at hockey and heading home now to watch the suckholes... I mean Blackhawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I kept checking in during the game expecting to see some thoughts and there was nothing.
I know it will be busy tomorrow night haha.

Didn't we have a couple Pens fans in here at one time? This game has picked up a bit after that Rangers goal.

I've spent most of the evening running computer statistical models of ping pong ball probability.

That and drinking a beer while quietly sobbing into my McDavid jersey.

Is it April 30th yet?

I've spent most of the evening running computer statistical models of ping pong ball probability.

Is it April 30th yet?

You mean your Matthews jersey?

Is it April 30th yet?
One positives to not having a team in it...
Less stress.

Also, why are the benches so odd in St. Louis?

I don't think we see many goals in this St Louis series.

I don't think we see many goals in this St Louis series.
Two under appreciated goalies, IMO.

Two under appreciated goalies, IMO.

I think Crawford is average to above average... Until mid April. Elliot is just really good and that D in front of him? Wow

I think Crawford is average to above average... Until mid April. Elliot is just really good and that D in front of him? Wow
Both have very good teams in front, but both have the ability to carry a team. Also, agree. Crawford's playoff numbers are just stupid.

I was at the gym and only getting updates from The Score app and posting what I could. Just got in and now going to watch the 3rd of the Blues game.

I agree Elliot and Crawford are very underrated and for Crawford with his ring it's hard to believe.

I was at the gym and only getting updates from The Score app and posting what I could. Just got in and now going to watch the 3rd of the Blues game.

I agree Elliot and Crawford are very underrated and for Crawford with his ring it's hard to believe.
Two rings, two Jennings trophies...it's crazy.

My thoughts after tonight's Lightning game.

-Lightning will win the series. They are the more talented team, are miles ahead in goal tending, and Detroit lost their coaching advantage from last year's series.

-Good lord this is going to be a chippy series. The Lightning came out hitting hard and Detroit wasn't far behind. I can't recall A game 1 with more fights and skirmishes than this one.

-The listless play from the Lightning in the last couple weeks of the season is a thing of the past. They came out buzzing around the ice and never dropped the energy.

-Hedman is a hell of a hockey player, he was back on playoff form from the get go.

-No one likes Drouin, refs included.

Two rings, two Jennings trophies...it's crazy.

I blame Niemi. If he can win a cup with the Hawks anyone can.

This Blues/Hawks series has the look of one of those where 2-3 of the games go to 2-3 OTs each, and who ever comes out of it will be too tired to survive the Western finals.

This Blues/Hawks series has the look of one of those where 2-3 of the games go to 2-3 OTs each, and who ever comes out of it will be too tired to survive the Western finals.
I would be shocked if the winner makes it to the Conf finals. But other than that I agree with you.

-Lightning will win the series. They are the more talented team, are miles ahead in goal tending, and Detroit lost their coaching advantage from last year's series.

-Good lord this is going to be a chippy series. The Lightning came out hitting hard and Detroit wasn't far behind. I can't recall A game 1 with more fights and skirmishes than this one.

-The listless play from the Lightning in the last couple weeks of the season is a thing of the past. They came out buzzing around the ice and never dropped the energy.

-Hedman is a hell of a hockey player, he was back on playoff form from the get go.

If a guy who no one likes plays like that every night (I know he doesn't) hard to complain.

I would like to have been a fly on the wall with him and Stevie Y over the past few weeks. Apparently from what the TV was saying during intermission is that he was out there during some important times of the game and key face off's. I'm not entirely sold that he is going to be traded in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back