2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Yes. This was a day I needed some great news as my mother was in heart surgery till about 4pm. She is doing great!!! Annnnnd then at 5!pm added to this event? Quite a day indeed! Prep starts tomorrow with a few fellow THPers in Akron,OH!

Where's my fellow #ers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here!!

Starting a league at work tomorrow. It's a fun league and "Captains choice" format so I get lots of opportunities to try stupid things and see how they work out. Hopefully I'll master a few handy shots to use at this event!!

Congrats to all that made it!

Yes. This was a day I needed some great news as my mother was in heart surgery till about 4pm. She is doing great!!! Annnnnd then at 5!pm added to this event? Quite a day indeed! Prep starts tomorrow with a few fellow THPers in Akron,OH!

Where's my fellow #ers?

I can't wait to go in to battle with you and the rest of the team!

Congrats fellas!

great news on your mother.

as far as the #ers. They are all crying about having to against 441. Lol

Thanks! And btw even though it on the opposing (losing) team we may want to consider caravans get or carpooling down there for this puppy. Not a bad drive at all. Just a though....

This is all I hear

maxresdefault.jpg

My down payment has been made, I can't wait to get down there!!!

Where's my fellow #ers?

We will have to play a round together when I come down in June for the Regional Rivalry!

TEAM #ers!!!

We will have to play a round together when I come down in June for the Regional Rivalry!

TEAM #ers!!!

Hell yea man!!! Assuming you're a Michigander? Where from up there? I'm up there every month or so on business.

I live in Bay City, I'll shoot you my number in a PM we can get together

great news on your mother.

Thanks! And btw even though it on the opposing (losing) team we may want to consider caravans get or carpooling down there for this puppy. Not a bad drive at all. Just a though....

I was thinking something along these lines. Ryan, maybe we can tie him to the luggage rack?

just got home and saw the teams selected. Congrats to everyone. It's sure to be a great experience and I look forward to following along.

I broke the news to my wife, she didn't even know anything about this one, I had just mentioned a Vegas trip to her, but she surprised and was absolutely thrilled for me. I guess she could see how excited I was about the opportunity in front of me and I have a 100% seal of approval from the boss!

My prep started a few weeks ago when I started lessons for the first time just to improve my game for myself, it's now going to a whole new level with a new determination. I still have the same goals for myself, now I just have extra motivation to get there. Project game improvement 2016 just went to the next level, I'm all in with Team #! Let's do this, I need some new Cally gear!

Another thing, I'm living proof that anyone can get into these events. This will be my first official THP event, I've never met anyone from THP(that will change this weekend at the STL get together), and I got in! I've been very fortunate this year from a THP standout, I won a driver and 3W during the holiday giveaways and now I'm in #TheCup ! I love this place and hope I can rep THP the way it deserves.

For those that have not played True Blue or Caledonia, you're in for a real treat. Two great tracks with so many awesome holes. Have fun boys, two great caps will take good care of you.

Nothing but truth there....these course are an absolute blast to play. The staff there is first rate. Hell in shocked they're not Member of THP.....cause they make you feel right at home. Make sure you look for the THP sticker at True Blue.

Congrats to those selected. It looks like there's quite a few who will experience a THP event for the first time. You guys are in for the time of your life!! THP and Callaway go all out and will make this a great event.

Another thing, I'm living proof that anyone can get into these events. This will be my first official THP event, I've never met anyone from THP(that will change this weekend at the STL get together), and I got in! I've been very fortunate this year from a THP standout, I won a driver and 3W during the holiday giveaways and now I'm in #TheCup ! I love this place and hope I can rep THP the way it deserves.

Me too. I got into #TheGauntlet as a first-timer and I'm just an ordinary Joe as well.

Wow. That was a fast selection process!
Congrats to everyone who made the cut!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone and especially those making their first THP event ever. You're going to have the time of your golfing life!!! Enjoy every second of it and may the best team, TeamHashtag win

A whole lot of True Blue/Caledonia rookies about to experience two of the best courses South Carolina has to offer. Congrats you guys, this will be a very fun follow!

I didn't enter this one because it just didn't fit in for me this year BUT I am stoked for all those that made it in and especially the first timers. What a difference it makes after attending your first event... You really are in for something you'll never forget! Congrats dudes!

Wow up this morning with this on my mind. Still can't believe I made it in. I'm super stoked, please have pity on my wife as she's going to hear about this a lot over the next 3ish months, and some more for probably 6 or 7 months or longer after the event. Hahahahahahahahaha.

How is prep going for team#?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back