2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Need to start saving some money for this, if I can!

This is going to be epic, and a short hop on SW for me to get there....

Maybe.
It's such a long shot to get in though...

Well if it happens, you've got a place to crash if you want, you know that! I'm only a 1/2 hour off I-70.

This is now tops on the list. I've never missed a bstone championship yet, and I really pray I keep that streak intact.

I'll be in full support of Bridgestone on this one! And Vegas! And pools! And shopping!

As for my other half? He can stay in O-High-O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to try and get in this one. I wanted to play in my first one last year but schedule didn't work. This has been a want since it was announced

Have never been able to make a Bridgestone Championship and I am thinking this should be the first one. Looking forward to sign ups.

Having missed out on The Cup sign ups this event is #1 on my list. It doesn't get any better than THP golf in Vegas.... And pool parties lol.

JB will come down to the pool this time!!

So many spots too! Please please please let me get in this one! I promise I won't hit golf balls anywhere near the general direction of JB. If I do I will get his attention beforehand!

Have never been able to make a Bridgestone Championship and I am thinking this should be the first one. Looking forward to sign ups.

lets do this.

Having missed out on The Cup sign ups this event is #1 on my list. It doesn't get any better than THP golf in Vegas.... And pool parties lol.

JB will come down to the pool this time!!

Not just golf in Vegas but golf in Vegas with THPers is always a win win

Just like The Cup this is going to be one hot ticket. Lots of people want to go to Vegas, myself included. I've been to Vegas plenty of times, but have never played golf there!

Another, in the long line of great THP events I would like to get into! As Michael Breed would say "Let's Do This"!!!!!

Didn't think this would work out, but I believe it will after moving a few things around. This has my full attention. I have never been apart of a Bridgestone Event, and this would be a great way to get baptized into one. Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS is one event I have my eyes on since it was announced...

I'm thinking I would love to get into this one!

Sounds like an amazing opportunity!!! I will be entering it for sure!

Back