The THP Event Rules Thread - Bring On The Fun

A lot of first timers heading to Wilson Staff this weekend. Thought this could use a bump.

Lot of great points thst are all so true in that OP. But number 10 truly is 100% accurate as I found out at my first event last year at PGA National.

#RulesEnforcer

The Wilson event last year was such a great follow. Undoubtedly this year's will be the same!

Follow the rules, and have a great time! Its as easy as that!

Bumping for all the first timers going to club clash

If Mike Dean says let's go get ice cream, don't pick out any froyo

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If Mike Dean says let's go get ice cream, don't pick out any froyo

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

...and watch out for parked cars while getting said ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling people will want to read over this one soon. Lots of tho events coming.

This thread is pretty sweet, filled with a lot of #facts and #truth

Only thing to add, if you're in a cart with Philly Golf Guy DO NOT let him drive...

Bump for the upcoming events. Having just gotten into my first event and going to my first THP get together this weekend, I thought I should read over this and be subscribed to it for the next time it gets bumped.

Love all the advice in this thread also, sounds like a blast and I'm looking forward to playing golf with THP'ers more than ever.

JB linked it, but figured it could use a bump. Coming into a lot of events in the next couple months!

Sounds like good advice all around. Have my first THP event next month and looking forward to it.

Excellent advice contained herein.....follow these rules and a good time will be had by all

With THP Ambition set to kick off, I wanted to bump this up.

Great, bump, I've refreshed myself and I am ready to go.

Looks the the general theme to the rules is to just have a great time! Sounds good to me!

I've got to admit, I'm genuinely surprised that rule #7 (cheating ) had to be mentioned due to it actually happening. Just cannot get my head around why people cheat when there really isn't much to gain (relatively speaking) and it is so against the spirit of things here at THP.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Kicking off 2017 Events Schedule THIS WEEK!

#LongBomber29

It's always good to revisit this list, even if you're a vet of many THP events. Them's the rules.

1. Don't be a jerk. Just treat others as you would want to be treated.
2. Introduce yourself by your name and forum name. Saying "Hi, Im Bill" won't work too well. Instead "Hi, Im Bill, LongBomber29 on THP".
3. Enjoy the surroundings and everything a THP Event has to offer.
4. THPers are generally really good people that embrace everybody.
5. #OutingApproved is real.
6. Competition is great, and fun, but make sure the company is even better.
7. Don't cheat. It has only come up a couple of times, but it never ends well.
8. Be honest about your abilities. Nobody will ever talk down to any skill level at a THP Event.
9. Obey the course rules to the best of your ability.
10. Embrace the fun and the entire online community will change before your eyes.

Love this thread!!

It always makes me happy when this one gets bumped.

This means an event is coming up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what exactly is #outingapproved haha

Back