Congrats For Winning the 1st 2016 Grandaddy Contest

JB is right, this is the first event contest I have won, and boy what a contest to win. I have talked to others in person that have been to the Grandaddy, asmith61 and Harvmp, even after a few months they are still excited about the event, both have said it was even better than what they thought it was going to be.

it is going to be tough o get some sleep now, lol, I work the night shift and am supposed to be going to bed now but my mind is racing with the thoughts of The Grandaddy and how much work I will be putting in to help bring home the trophy :thumb:

Congrats. You're in for the time of your life!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Maddog701!

Pretty awesome way to start my morning reading something like that for Maddog.

Congratulations man, and also enjoy ribbing Jimmy for it indefinitely

Oh $hit! Congratulations Mike!

*We'll finally get that putter out of your bag!*

That's awesome. Congrats buddy!

Maddog!!! Congrats sir!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Maddog!!!!

Congrats Maddog!!!

Congrats mike.

Awesome win Maddog!! THP and Callaway making dreams come true.

Congrats Maddog! Team "THP" needs another "Mike" to represent this year, you're the guy! Buckle up for one hell of a journey.

Congrats Maddog701.

Congrats man! That's how you start out a weekend!

This is unbelievable, I can not express how honored I am to be able represent THP in the Granddaddy, I know this will be one of a kind experience. I am going to enjoy this ride to the fullest.

Thanks to JB and THP for making this possible, also thanks to my son Six4three5 for getting me back into the game I love so much!

Much more to follow from now until December
Maddog yussssssssss!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the team my friend!!

Congrats Maddog!!!

Congrats!

Good for you Maddog! Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congrats!!! You will be ruined forever!!! Ha! In a good way! Every time, from there on out, you step on a course, you will ALWAYS think back to Hideaway... Seriously. Have a great time! It's the best trip EVER!!

Congrats Maddog!

Congratulations Madddog , That is huge !

Congrats, Maddog701!!!! Buckle up!

Back