What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was actually yesterday, but I benched the XR 4H for the CF 16 4i again. I also used the B3 bag with my 3.5+ for the first time and it is indeed a sweet setup!

Slowly been getting ready for club clash.

Inquired about getting my wedges stamped.

I entered The Cup!!

Played 18 at Twin Creeks in Allen, TX

Tried to decide which shaft I want to game in my driver. The Fujikura Speeder 665 Evolution II TS that came with it or the Matrix 60X4 White Tie I picked up a few weeks back.

Received my new to me RSI 2 irons and hit a bucket of range balls..

Played 18 at the local muni. Greens were horrible and no one could putt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 and THP'd

Large range bucket and 15 minutes with the orange whip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished up 9 holes in some perfect weather.

Range day, could have been better, but also could have been a whole lot worse. I also came to the realization that my game is really not going to improve on the range and I need to just go play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First night for my golf league. Played 9 holes.

THP'd, and my Clicgear rangefinder/valuables bag and UA Match Play pants showed up. I also did a bit of reading up on Eagle Ridge Golf Club which is will ASN21 and I will be duking it out on Sunday for our #THPCallOut :D

Made the final payment for the Cure event!!

Played my first 9 at the new club that I joined. Shot well for not knowing the course, almost chipped in a few, and no 3 putts! Very excited for this season!

Hit a small bucket to reinforce the concepts taught in a lesson two days ago. Reserved a tee time for Saturday with son and son-in-law.

Played 36 holes at the local club.

Hit a large bucket of balls.

Took my second professional lesson, third is scheduled for Friday.

Got selected for the cup!!! Also tinkered with my putter weights and carpet putted.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back