2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

DeChambeau is looking strong through the first two holes. He seems to be enjoying himself.

I have 7 of 10 playing this weekend. Check that, 4 playing and 3 going through the motions.

Only put 7 in play to buy some more expensive players, but I only have 4 in still and they aren't doing well (Na did have a good round today though)...expecting to drop a few spots on Sunday.

Damn, moving day is right! The top of the leaderboard changes every few minutes!

Justin Thomas and Kevin Kisner now joined the WTF crew! It looks like Thomas' round got bad real quick

Thanks for nothing Day

5th and 2 tied at 8th, need something magical to happen tomorrow (similar to the Willett win).

2nd, 5th, 8th and 4 tied for 13th

1, 8, 8, 8, 13, 60, 65 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1, 8, 36, 40, 65. Ugh.

1, 8, 13, 24, 55, 60, 65 :bulgy-eyes:

1, 2, 5, 8 and then the other 3 lurking near the bottom of the pack.

3 inside the top 5. Only had 6 make the cut though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5,8,13,36,55,60 and 65 another not so good week.

At least I will do better than anyone who forgot to sent their lineups.

Oh my goodness I had 7 in the Top 15 and they were + 12 today together. Wiw

Looks like I might pull a 1-2-3 today. Let's see what Luke Donald does here from the bunker

Picked the winner but got nothing after that. Won't be making much of a move with this lineup.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Entered the day with 3 inside the top 5 to finish with only one inside the top 10.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1, T2, T6 and T9 should move me up the leader board a little I hope.

Up to #2 and under 1/2 million from the top spot! :bananadance: Picking the winner 2 straight weeks definitely does wonders for your standing.

Moved up two spots to 13 thanks to having 2, 4, 9, 9. I'm breaking the top 10 next week :D

Up a few points to #51. Donald and BDC were good picks for me this week.

WOO HOO! From number 96 to 60 after picking the top 3 finishers and being atop the money winners this week. I've been lucky enough to jump up over half the field in just 2 weeks going from 128th to 60th. Missing the line up in week one is giving me some motivation to catch you guys and some of you aren't making it very easy AT ALL!

Back