What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a half a bucket at the range, played 18, practiced chipping in the back yard, washed all the clubs, and packed to go to STL tomorrow to play with some THP'ers.

Spent a portion of the afternoon thinking about new driver / FW options. Not coincidentally, I also checked out the Club Clash thread....

6 hours on the range with thpers. Hitting and watching the driver pounding

Hit lots of drivers.

Chipping practice in backyard and THPed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got fitted for Apex CF16 irons. Then watched my wife go through her fitting.

It was an expensive day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to Trump Ferry Point to use the practice facilities. I've been wanting to get fit for a new driver but my driving has been atrocious this year. I wanted to work on my driver setup to try and fix the bad driving. Sure enough, my left wrist hand gotten a little too bowed in my setup and when I finally figured that out and adjusted it, I starting booming them straight. Windy day so also spent some time working the ball with and against the wind. Finally feeling like I am getting things back into shape.

Played first 18 of the year.

Nice practice session at Bayonet and Black Horse. It's crazy nice out today!

63f030e65ad4d0432ed4c0fe7bb865ae.jpg

Walked 18

Followed Club Clash again. So awesome!

Hit 2 buckets and then worked on chipping and pitching with lob wedge. 60* and I need to become friends. When I need it, I need it. Came home, went for a run and now grilling chicken and asparagus while catching up on THP.

Cleaned my clubs. One of those deep cleanings. Why I don't know. Bored watching the nba games, maybe.

Spent the day at Inverness Country Club in Toledo, OH at a demo day event.

I watched a few groups playing at the local opening day tournament.

Played 18 with wifey this afternoon. I think I found something with the driver and hitting my irons really well still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got 18 in today

Traveled 90 miles to play 18 with a friend.

Played 18 and then hit the Cobra F6 at demo day at the local golf shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some chipping practice, watched golf on TV, and THP, and thought about golf most of the other time.

Went to a local demo days in search of 54 and 58 degrees wedges. Tried Callaway MD3, Titleist Vokey SM6, Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 CB before ordering a Ping Glide 54 WS and 58 SS.

Played first outdoor 18 of the year at Saratoga Spa with son and son-in-law. New clubs working well, swing changes paying dividends, just needing more consistency. Great day with two great guys, feeling good about my chances this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back