What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mens league tonight, cleaned the clubs.

For the first time ever, I was under par two holes in a row! I've come close, and I've been two out of three and had five or six pars in a row, but today I eagled the par 5 fourth hole thanks to a 190 yard 7 wood to a few feet, and then birdied the par 5 fifth hole after being 10 yards short of the green in two and chipping to a few feet.

Browsing THP while watching LPGA Lotte. Bought this hat after my round yesterday...

f91063a7d79361059a5caab717f17df1.jpg

Made a tee time.
Entered a contest.
THP'ed.
Read up on a golf course I hope to travel to play this summer.

Packed for club clash last night...well almost, still have some things to pack and the golf bag need to go in the travel bag.

Played 18 and spent some time on THP.

Played 9 in our Thursday night men's league

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some THP and booked a tee time for Saturday. :clapp:

THP'd, tracked the first round of RBC Heritage and played 18 that started well, but ended terribly. I'm pretty discouraged.

Hit the range and gave the clubs a bath.

First league round of the year. Had to stop after 8 holes due to darkness (darn slow players).

Driver, hybrids and longer irons worked acceptably well. Closer in, not so much. Time to spend more time practicing my chipping and shirt pitches.

Hit a medium bucket of balls...with my new Callaway XR OS irons!
I am liking golf even more right now!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played 9 with my wife after trying a few different driver shafts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 hours at the range, watching live golf from Hawaii.

Picked up my irons from golf town with my new UTx grips. Question though, is it normal for the to put midsize grips on driver and 3W and then standard on irons?

Picked up my irons from golf town with my new UTx grips. Question though, is it normal for the to put midsize grips on driver and 3W and then standard on irons?
Not unless you asked for that. Your hands don't change size so it seems odd to me.

Not unless you asked for that. Your hands don't change size so it seems odd to me.
That's what I was thinking. Wondering why they did that. I will call tomorrow and say something, I need them for Saturday so I guess I will try them out.

THP'd, continued to follow the RBC Heritage and I'll be making a couple changes to my bag today. I'm going to pick up a Scotty X5R today so my XR 16 4W, XR 4H and White Hot RX V-Line Fang are gone. While that leaves me an open spot in my bag, I'm not too worried about it since it's at the top. I'm dropping the Heavenwood from 20º to 19º as well so it should cover all my FW needs.

After a couple of days away from THP, trying to play some catch-up, and checking-in on Club Clash updates.

THP and confirmed a round for the 23rd.

Had we weekly lesson yesterday. We worked on completing the swing with my driver. It's something I definitely struggle with.

That's what I was thinking. Wondering why they did that. I will call tomorrow and say something, I need them for Saturday so I guess I will try them out.
Sounds just like a midsize got in the wrong bin

Had my loft and lie checked on my CF 16s and...

e48eb8e5f98eaa29abf4840b8c26b97b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back