2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

First post will be updated at 5pm EST with the teams. Here is something to get you guys excited about.

Out of the 11 spots available, more than half that came out have never been to a THP Event before and its more like 3/4.

The #shaftspectacular was not technically an event right?

I'm bummed I couldn't make this. Good luck to all. I'll be following tonight to see how the teams take shape. I was behind # from jump, bit now that Nate is on that squad I'm 100% behind them.
ca14db8096022dc6c127293faec69c69.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

First post will be updated at 5pm EST with the teams. Here is something to get you guys excited about.

Out of the 11 spots available, more than half that came out have never been to a THP Event before and its more like 3/4.

Now that changes my excitement!

Good luck to all who entered this will be a blast to follow along with

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone (especially me)

That actually doesn't excite me since I have been to multiple events.

#sigh

The one thing I really like about this place is that new people have tons of opportunities to go to an event!

That actually doesn't excite me since I have been to multiple events.

#sigh

Yep, like 3 or 4 open spots for all the vets that applied.

Fingers still crossed even though odds are stacked against me.

Odds are, two teams of THPers (Callaway dudes included) are going to have an absolute blast on two of my favourite courses on this planet.

Can't wait for hte excited "ZOMG I GOT IN!" posts!

Good luck to those that entered

That's exciting news but at the same time a little anxious for me. Either way two teams will do battle and experience the grandeur of a THP event with Callaway on two fantastic courses with tons of history!

Almost go time... Best of luck to all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticking around at work to see the big news

I am patiently waiting, not expecting to get in. Haven't been to MB in almost 30 years. I would love to go and play, but being a newbie, I don't plan on it.
I was saying the same as you 2 days prior to being selected to represent the DMV squad in the upcoming Regional Rivalry at Royal New Kent on July 9th, graciously sponsored by True Temper Golf and the fine folks at THP. Like you, I was a new member to the forum, never expected to get chosen, but one thing you will realize quickly, THP is an equal opportunity organization that treats everyone the same. New guy's to the founding Fathers......and Mothers.:act-up: Good luck to all.

out here on the course fingers crossed tightly!

Two solid looking teams. This is going to be a great event. Congrats guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIRST POST UPDATED with the teams.

Congrats everybody that got in. You will get a PM from GolferGal in the next 24 hours with information and details.
For those that didn't, sorry about that, we wish we could bring everybody, but there are tons more choices at THP Events this year including the Grandaddy of em all with Callaway Golf.

Wow!!!!!!! Can't believe it!

Team Hashtag
Hashtag Chad - Captain
Nate Adelman - Zoo Crew
PKorf
Poochgolfer11
KEV
so-illhacker
jrex1434
lemmiwinks

Team 441
mikedean441 - Captain
Tyler Shean - Zoo Crew
Clutch42
Ryan.Humphris
mtcowdog
RC11
DavidWinchell
brianmk24

Congrats guys, what a great time this will be !

Congrats to all the participants!! Have a great time!!

Congrats guys! Still #team441!

congrats to everyone who made it! should be a terrific event!

Back