The Unveiling Of The 2016 THP Tour Van - Coming To An Event Near You

My guess is that this hasn't been decided yet, but do you have any idea which events the Tour Van will be headed to this year? (Regional Rivalries/Cure Event…).

It has not been decided. Im hoping many, but with the schedule so packed with back to back goodness it makes it difficult. It will also be at many regional golf courses conducting demos.

It has not been decided. Im hoping many, but with the schedule so packed with back to back goodness it makes it difficult. It will also be at many regional golf courses conducting demos.
Like where and what kinda demos JB, that sounds extremely inviting

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Like where and what kinda demos JB, that sounds extremely inviting

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

All THP Events are inviting partner.
To answer your question, its throughout the year depending on which events we drive to.
Stopping at courses is all part of the job.

You have one near you this year, in the Regional Rivalry and all Albatross Club Members are invited to come out.

You need some pimp rims on that, yo.

The THP Tour Van is getting loaded up with gear this weekend and next week heading to Myrtle Beach for the THP Event.

What's the average amount of time it takes for you guys to load the van before heading out?

What's the average amount of time it takes for you guys to load the van before heading out?

Completely depends on the event. Every THP event is different.

The THP Tour Van is getting loaded up with gear this weekend and next week heading to Myrtle Beach for the THP Event.

Looking forward to seeing it next week!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Any chance we will see it at the Cobra/Puma event?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Any chance we will see it at the Cobra/Puma event?

Being that we have 3 weeks of travel in a row between Vegas, Chicago and then Chicago again, most likely not. Sorry about that. Hopefully other chances however.

I need to poke my head inside this time after only looking at the outside in Alabama.

Understandable.

I need to poke my head inside this time after only looking at the outside in Alabama.

Sure thing. Picture of the interior in the first post too.

The THP Tour Van will roll into Myrtle Beach today and start getting ready for The Cup.
Tomorrow it all begins.

Safe travels one of these days I'll see the tour van on the road.

Safe travels brother

The THP Tour Van will roll into Myrtle Beach today and start getting ready for The Cup.
Tomorrow it all begins.

Safe travels sir. See you soon!

Tomorrow it all begins.
Be safe dude.

Yep, safe travels JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels

Back