Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have 2 spots open now, everyone who told me yes is backing out!

Guess it'll just be Dave and Golds in that group! You should both play two balls :0)

I had two yes', then a drop out and fill in, then a drop out, then the 3rd confirmed spot changed to a maybe lol.

I'm surprised Andy hasn't popped up saying he is interested.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised Andy hasn't popped up saying he is interested.

I was interested but it's the second opportunity to play Sunday that I have to turn down. The wife has plans.

I'll probably get out Saturday. Was gonna play The Links at Ivy Ridge but they were booked so I'm playing Chestnut Hill CC if I can swing it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What about Shankasauris? Be much warmer for this round than last. Gonna be almost 70* so I'm wearing my Speedo with collared shirt of course. :p Lol. I have a golf league meeting tonight so I'm gonna hit the putting green ahead of that for some real world practice then my sights are set on Sunday. :friends::golf:

What about Shankasauris? Be much warmer for this round than last. Gonna be almost 70* so I'm wearing my Speedo with collared shirt of course. :p Lol. I have a golf league meeting tonight so I'm gonna hit the putting green ahead of that for some real world practice then my sights are set on Sunday. :friends::golf:

Playing Saturday for the first 18 of the NY season, nice warm up round for championship Sunday.

I'll be playing tomorrow and Sunday at my club.

Gotta make use of those dues ;)

Me and Krispy should have done a THPcallout considering the 4some turned into a 2some lol.

I may have another coming with me. He is going to let me know tomorrow.

I may have another coming with me. He is going to let me know tomorrow.
One of the maybes became a definite. So if your buddy comes with you, we will have 4.

One of the maybes became a definite. So if your buddy comes with you, we will have 4.

Ok I will confirm as soon as I know.

Just heard from my guy. He is out for this one so we are back to three. 1 opening if anyone wants it.

Wish I could join ya guys but like Jim, gotta make use of the dues!

3 is OK with me, I just didn't want to show up with only 2 people when I booked for a 4 some.

EDIT: We have 4.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind setting up a small outing for this course (Glen Oaks). It's right in my backyard, about 10-15 minutes from my house. Could even throw some burgers and dogs on the grill and have some beers after the round if anyone is interested.

Marty played a round there on his way to Old Stonewall last year. I think he'll vouch for it as a pretty nice course although he got a lot of sand practice that round :)
I think emart2173 has played there a few times too.

It's a Robert Trent Jones design. The course tour on there website is pretty nice if you want to get an idea of the course. Post up if you're interested.

http://www.glenoak.com/

Wouldn't mind setting up a small outing for this course (Glen Oaks). It's right in my backyard, about 10-15 minutes from my house. Could even throw some burgers and dogs on the grill and have some beers after the round if anyone is interested.

Marty played a round there on his way to Old Stonewall last year. I think he'll vouch for it as a pretty nice course although he got a lot of sand practice that round :)
I think emart has played there a few times too.

It's a Robert Trent Jones design. The course tour on there website is pretty nice if you want to get an idea of the course. Post up if you're interested.

http://www.glenoak.com/

I enjoyed the course when we played it. depending on the dates, I'll see if I can make it.

If Glen oak is anything like the pictures on their website it looks like a great course.

If Glen oak is anything like the pictures on their website it looks like a great course.

It's pretty nice, Matt. Always in good shape, not especially long but challenging and not crazy expensive.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I like the looks of it.

nursing a pinched nerve in my shoulder, not sure if I am going to play this weekend, don't want to mess up a whole summer just to play a round or two this early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back