2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Myrtle in July will take care of anything with the word cold in it

Fingers crossed! It's about to get real up in here!

All people entered into random number generator.
Bonus entries accounted for.
Time to press the button.
Just remember, that if you get in, you might not get in for the captain you chose...

Good luck everybody. While we wish we could bring everybody, the good news is that there is another THP Event signup right around the corner and of course The Grandaddy of em all with Callaway Golf.

All people entered into random number generator.
Bonus entries accounted for.
Time to press the button.
Just remember, that if you get in, you might not get in for the captain you chose...

Good luck everybody. While we wish we could bring everybody, the good news is that there is another THP Event signup right around the corner and of course The Grandaddy of em all with Callaway Golf.

So many options, I love it!

Let the heart beats and pulses begin to speed up a bit..... :act-up:

Hashtag and Mike are great guys. Truly either team will be a blast for those chosen to be on them. Good luck everyone!

Let the heart beats and pulses begin to speed up a bit..... :act-up:

Hope to see you in July bud, although we could be on opposing teams!

i might just have to sit here at work and just spam the refresh button for the next 90 minutes because I can't focus on anything else

Good luck everyone!

Can't wait for the results! It is fitting that I will be on the golf course when the participants are announced!

Can't wait for the results! It is fitting that I will be on the golf course when the participants are announced!

Wish there was a jealous button lol have fun

Sounds like a plan to me..... I saw your pick earlier and thought maybe you were still sleeping when you made it.... :silly: I randomization helps that! haha!

Hope to see you in July bud, although we could be on opposing teams!

Good luck everyone!

Best of luck all.

Best of luck to all!

Good Luckto all!!!

@Jman, you are far too kind. Unfortunately you only met co-captain Nate, you haven't met competition Nate. He's ice cold.
Nate,
Glad to see you lucked out and you're on the winning team. I do feel bad for Tyler pulling the short straw like that though. :alien:

This is going to be one heck of a fun event to follow.

Good luck everyone!

I am patiently waiting, not expecting to get in. Haven't been to MB in almost 30 years. I would love to go and play, but being a newbie, I don't plan on it.

I am patiently waiting, not expecting to get in. Haven't been to MB in almost 30 years. I would love to go and play, but being a newbie, I don't plan on it.

Same odds as a veteran partner.
As long as the entries were sent in, everybody has the exact same chances.

Totally random

It's a random draw. Everyone has the same chances (if you complete all of the instructions)

good luck all.

First post will be updated at 5pm EST with the teams. Here is something to get you guys excited about.

Out of the 11 spots available, more than half that came out have never been to a THP Event before and its more like 3/4.

Back