St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

I may bug out early and stop by Gateway on the way home today... get a head start on feeling out the putting green speeds. You heading that way today wubears71?

I have to look at a couple new offices at 12:45 but after that I'm hitting the range there. Probably around 3:30.

My Sunday guest backed out as well so we have 7 for Sunday. Daddio, you mentioned one other potential guest for Sunday - feel free; we do have a spot open now.

Here is where we stand for Sunday... if you're listed below, please confirm you'll be joining us. If you're not listed below and you want to be, speak up now =)

so-illhacker
Hunter57
Mr3putt
Daddio
Daddio Guest (Brian)
Daddio Guest (Scott)

Daddio, that puts us at 8 w/out the extra local guy you mentioned above... so if my guest attends that'll give us two even groups. I should hear from him today. If you do want to invite your other buddy we can always adjust - up to you.

Initially I booked 8:57, 9:06, 9:15 and 9:24. Based on our current roster for Sunday AM I called just now and let the 9:24 time go - leaves us with 3 foursomes for now and depending on what shakes out with my guest and Daddio's 3rd guest we may not need the 9:15.

I'll sort out my potential guest for Sunday and post something later today.

Looking fwd to playing! We should work out something fun for Sunday as well...

I should add - I let the club know that we only need the 8:57 and 9:06 times for Sunday AM. Tee times are in my name (Tony Green).

I suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suck.

??? Bad day on the range or course? I had a bad round today myself, front 9 was solid and then went off the rails on the back. Hope I can get it straightened out on the range tomorrow...

Range. I've been fighting a snap hook for 3 weeks now and just when I think I have it worked out I start doing it again.

96 for me today. Feast or famine. Lots of good shots, several terrible ones. I'm ready!

Typed with my thumbs on a phone

St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Big snPper on 18.
eba298bfa7b695215907e0481e5267d5.jpg

06e812490214a9a239c919bdb186b7e4.jpg

That's hilarious, I ran into his cousin today. I just waited on him and let him pass.

I came up just short of a green last year and bounced right off a turtle about that size. Ball rocketed over the back of the green and out of bounds. Rub o' the green I suppose.

Typed with my thumbs on a phone

My game may be really off right now but I'm not going to let it ruin my day. If I shoot in the 90s so be it.

I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's hilarious, I ran into his cousin today. I just waited on him and let him pass.

Looks like it might be smoother to putt over his back than that green partner.

I'm also up for some dinner then some beers at that brew place someone mentioned

Looks like it might be smoother to putt over his back than that green partner.

I'm also up for some dinner then some beers at that brew place someone mentioned

Yeah, it was like playing Plinko on these greens. I went out with a guy from work today who hasn't played in 8 years. He didn't want to go anywhere nice or expensive and this place was in the middle of where we live, $25 for 18 and a cart and we got what we paid for. That's why I never play this place...

Great man, we'll get dinner and drink plans squared away post round.

Can't wait to wake up in the morning and head that way, looking forward to meeting everyone!

I suck.

That's ok; I dropped an 11 on a par 5 today. Driver down the middle, laid up to 150, yanked my approach into the creek in front of the green. Dropped, chipped another one into the creek. Awesome.

That's ok; I dropped an 11 on a par 5 today. Driver down the middle, laid up to 150, yanked my approach into the creek in front of the green. Dropped, chipped another one into the creek. Awesome.

Where was that?

Ill be there about 9 for some breakfast and warm up and buy some stuff I don't need from the !

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

The weather forecast tomorrow - PERFECT!

Ill be there about 9 for some breakfast and warm up and buy some stuff I don't need from the !

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'll try to be there around 9:00 as well.

I ended up out at Oak Brook today (just outside Edwardsville).
I love that Lil 27 holer. Played that course a bunch in college

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's here! I'm up with my kids drinking coffee and preparing mentally by watching Peppa Pig with my daughter!

I love that Lil 27 holer. Played that course a bunch in college

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Such a nice vibe there. Family owned; friendly... not the best course in STL but it's always a great experience with lots of smiles.

Back