What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 at prairie Ilse in Illinois

V-Series Heavenwood

Deposit into #TheCup !!!!!

Greens fee for my golf league.

My G-Stats came today. Excited to log my round on Saturday. Already figured out how to go beyond hot or missed fairways and greens:

Missed fairway/GIR - l/r - missed left/right vs target
Hit Fairway/GIR - L/C/R left/center/right of target

I hope it turns out to be a poor guy's Arccos/Game Golf. 25% of the data for 10% of the cost.

Just snagged a Project X Hzrdus black 6.0 62grm shaft of Ebay for a great price. Not handcrafted, but I am sure this will be a great upgrade over my stock speeder67 in my R15

Just snagged a Project X Hzrdus black 6.0 62grm shaft of Ebay for a great price. Not handcrafted, but I am sure this will be a great upgrade over my stock speeder67 in my R15
I got one last week the same way. I wish it was a handcrafted model, but for the price can't complain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4 pairs of Kentwool Boxers. At $28 a pair it is likely the smartest golf related purchase I will make all year.

4 pairs of Kentwool Boxers. At $28 a pair it is likely the smartest golf related purchase I will make all year.

Its a hard deal to pass up. I would have bought more but OITW bought all the black mediums

Nice! Enjoy them!

Cant wait to get them out on course. Unfortunately it looks like we will be rained out all w/end :at-wits-end:

Not sure if I would really classify it as buying per say, but dropped a putter head off to be powder coated and then have the face milled.

Picked up the Rogue Silver after having my local guy epoxy an adapter on it. Also got a pair of white pants, teal shorts, a Callaway rope hat, new spikes and a new spike wrench from amazon today.

Tomorrow is the first outdoor round of the season, so it's time to do some club washing in between THP'ing.

Paid to have the sensicore installed in my irons

Vokey SM6 58.04 L grind in the black finish. Should be here by Monday!

What shade of blue are they? Like a royal blue?

Yeah, royal blue. I paint filled most of my clubs this color, so I was trying to find something to match. Got them off eBay for around $100, so can't complain.

Yeah, royal blue. I paint filled most of my clubs this color, so I was trying to find something to match. Got them off eBay for around $100, so can't complain.

eBay store? I want them BAD!!!!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Didn't buy today, but they arrived today....
A clicgear 3.5, a Seemore Si4 putter and a Seemore Feeltec jumbo grip.
No pictures as the UPS guy has just dropped them off. I've snuck the boxes into the garage so that the wife doesn't see and go ape **** LOL.

Paid to have the sensicore installed in my irons
Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

They're done already and I'll be picking them up on my way home from work. Might be a good excuse to get to the range and try them out

I remember Don from PX saying this was a good way to get rid of extra vibration you can tend to get from steel

A bucket of balls..... because I need to stop spending money on golf gear.

But a membership might be on the horizon very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back