What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#tgifgrind

c2f5df5ebcc56c3a6069058a3e02d213.jpg

18 holes and walked around a golf store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 solo played like garbage but my good walk wasn't spoiled by poor play

Thought about the new Callaway ChromeSoft Truvis ball -
THP'ed.
Started prep for my summer of golf trips - hope to make a few this year!!

Put a new shaft in my R1... Really excited to see the results

Walked 18 holes for the first time.

Small bucket on the range then chipping practice.

One hour of sim work...

Hit a incredibly large number of drivers repeatedly!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hit a large bucket at the range after work.

Chipped hesitantly in the back yard. It's a process.

Cleaned the clubs while it rained.

Hit about 100 wedges then stayed for the Taylor Made demo day at my club with my 12 year old son. He manned the laser while I tested the M1 and M2 against my Ping G30. Thought it would be the other way around but the G30 was the winner. Bought a Callaway bucket hat off of eBay too. #Gauntletscripting

Played 9 today. Have 18 tomorrow with some THPers and that makes me happy.

Went to Golf Galaxy to get a trade-in quote for two clubs... Was offered $14 for a Callaway MD2 Tour Grind.. And $9 for a Cleveland Classic 1i. Needless to say, I walked out. Went to the range and hit a large bucket. Then went to Golfsmith to get them to give me a trade-in quote for the same two clubs. Was offered $40 for the wedge. Traded that in for credit towards an Odyssey V Line Gang.

Golfsmith will now be getting my business instead of Golf Galaxy even though it's twice the distance from my house.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Went back to Golf Mart and got the lofts/lies corrected on my CF 16s. Everything is standard now :D

Last edited:
I did some chipping in the back yard while the kids played and just finished doing some putting drills.

I hit a whole bunch of balls at the range. I experimented with a shorter, flatter swing with my irons, which was getting me much better accuracy.

Played 18 and it was great. Funny how I play better when I just swing the club and don't think

Verified that we still have a tee time tomorrow for 1130. :banana:

Did some THPing, watching LPGA, ran into Ken_h at golf mart and got to test out cobra baffler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back