Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Glad you guys had fun. Wish I could have made it still

Glad you could make it Ryan. Cleveland and Ohio in general has a nice group of players. It is awesome we can get 4-12 people pretty much any weekend.

Just running up my handicap for the spring get together, need to figure out who I want to call out.

Glad you guys had fun. Wish I could have made it still
Was a beautiful day and the course was actually in good shape for the price we paid. Basically no drainage on the older course but I think I only took 3 or 4 casual water drops.

Crazy awesome weather down in Cbus. Wish I was golfing.

I'll be playing tomorrow suppose to almost 80.

It was fun today, thanks again for allowing me to join the group.

Turn Down for What???

It was a blast Ryan. You're gonna be singing the words along with us in no time

Just got back from Florida today when I left last Friday it was snowing now it's 80. What a difference a week makes.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Had the privilege of hitting the links with my first THPer today. Amsmith61 and I made the trek to West Chase in Brownsburg, Indiana to play with a couple buddies of mine. All I can say is it was a pleasure, I will do it again, really good golfer, and an even better person. We made it to hole 17 before my hacker buddies and I ruined his golf game .

Highlight of the day, we both pull/push our drives on the 15th. Elevated tee with a lot of real estate out there. Ended up as shown below. How's that for cart golf?

b1db13a969932fa53e0e921d3a0ece86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated League Standings

PhillyV - 14.5
Robozeo - 11
mmaynard - 9.5
Hamfist - 8
mikedean441 - 6.5
Grins - 6.5
Winchell - 6
robman7 - 5
Gunner - 4
cbaker - 4
ppania - 3
Ryan.Humphris - 3
Hickerad - 2
Misike - 2
ntanygd760 - 2

It's still early so lots of time for things to even out still. I know Mike had mentioned setting something up for next Sunday but I'll wait for him to get home and get settled before we start planning anything. Hopefully we can get a nice turnout and have some points up for grabs

Updated League Standings

PhillyV - 14.5
Robozeo - 11
mmaynard - 9.5
Hamfist - 8
mikedean441 - 6.5
Grins - 6.5
Winchell - 6
robman7 - 5
Gunner - 4
cbaker - 4
ppania - 3
Ryan.Humphris - 3
Hickerad - 2
Misike - 2
ntanygd760 - 2

It's still early so lots of time for things to even out still. I know Mike had mentioned setting something up for next Sunday but I'll wait for him to get home and get settled before we start planning anything. Hopefully we can get a nice turnout and have some points up for grabs

FYI Saturday would work for me, Sunday's are No Bueno.

anyone skipping work to golf tomorrow. High of 70

Updated League Standings

PhillyV - 14.5
Robozeo - 11
mmaynard - 9.5
Hamfist - 8
mikedean441 - 6.5
Grins - 6.5
Winchell - 6
robman7 - 5
Gunner - 4
cbaker - 4
ppania - 3
Ryan.Humphris - 3
Hickerad - 2
Misike - 2
ntanygd760 - 2

Tied for DFL is better than DFL I suppose.

Updated League Standings

PhillyV - 14.5
Robozeo - 11
mmaynard - 9.5
Hamfist - 8
mikedean441 - 6.5
Grins - 6.5
Winchell - 6
robman7 - 5
Gunner - 4
cbaker - 4
ppania - 3
Ryan.Humphris - 3
Hickerad - 2
Misike - 2
ntanygd760 - 2

Mike thinking roses run? i still need to get my tickets

The flag across the parking lot from my window is hanging straight down. What a day it would be to play!

The flag across the parking lot from my window is hanging straight down. What a day it would be to play!

I'm getting out for 9 after work for sure. I wish I had the day off though, fricken perfect outside.

I'm getting out for 9 after work for sure. I wish I had the day off though, fricken perfect outside.

I wish I was able to get out today! Such a great day out there. I am fo sho playing tomorrow after work. Range session for lunch today is a must as well.

I have class tonight. almost done with school can't wait to be able to hit 9 after work again.

Had the privilege of hitting the links with my first THPer today. Amsmith61 and I made the trek to West Chase in Brownsburg, Indiana to play with a couple buddies of mine. All I can say is it was a pleasure, I will do it again, really good golfer, and an even better person. We made it to hole 17 before my hacker buddies and I ruined his golf game .

Highlight of the day, we both pull/push our drives on the 15th. Elevated tee with a lot of real estate out there. Ended up as shown below. How's that for cart golf?

Amsmith is a hell of a THPer to join for your first THP round! Proud to call Aaron a great friend, and really happy you enjoyed the round Indy!

Amsmith is a hell of a THPer to join for your first THP round! Proud to call Aaron a great friend, and really happy you enjoyed the round Indy!
Echoing Dan here...
Glad you had fun Indy!
Amsmith is awesome!

b1db13a969932fa53e0e921d3a0ece86.jpg

Glad you had fun Aaron is good peeps, I will join you guys this summer!

He said you had a beautiful swing.

Sorry I wasn't able to get out with you guys but I know we will tee it up soon. Glad you had a great time, Aaron is one good dude.

Back