Extremely Sad News

Sad news indeed. Was a partner of mine at the first MC. May have had differences along the way, but I absolutely hate hearing this for his family.

This is just terrible, insanely sad to hear. His family is in my thoughts without a doubt.

I have not posted on this forum for a long time but some news came up today I thought a few people here would like to know. A long time forum member here and a member of the first Morgan Cup Kevin Dunn passed away suddenly last night. He was known as Esox on the forum and was known for his wit and sarcasm. He leaves behind his wife Mary and his daughter Gracie who just started her first year playing college golf for Drake University. He will be missed by many and I thought a few here would want to know.
Thank you for returning to share this news, terrible as it may be. May his family find eventual relief from their grief and may he RIP.

Thoughts and prayers for his family. Sad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.

T&P's...so terrible.

Thoughts and prayers for Kevin and his family. This is terrible.

Sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for letting us know Ben. Kevin was a great man and I enjoyed getting to know him through this forum first and keeping in touch with him later. Definitely thinking about Mary and Gracie, and I will always think fondly of the pride in which Kevin lived through Gracie's golf. He will definitely be missed.

I am sitting here in shock, Kevin and I had many good conversations "back in the day" He was one of the people who inspired me to take leap and try to qualify for the Morgan Cup. I loved his wit and humor and the way he loved his Packers!! He left too soon, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

That's just terrible to hear, my heart goes out to his family.

This is sad news, indeed. Prayers for him and his family. Way too early for him to pass.

Rest in Peace friend. Thoughts and prayers to his wife and daughter through these hard times.

RIP

338.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about this. He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sad! Payers are headed their way for comfort and peace.

Man he was a good one. He was always with smile and the willingness to help those who needed it, Just a good dude. Thoughts and Prayers.

So sad. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Horrible news.

My heart goes out to his family!

Prayers sent RIP

Very sad,my thoughts and prayers to his family. RIP

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

RIP eSox.

Wow. That sucks. Esox was a cool dude. Condolence to his family.

Did not know him but how tragic. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Back