NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know you guys figure it out. I am making this stupid picture happen this week, somehow

I don't know you guys figure it out. I am making this stupid picture happen this week, somehow

No wonder why I prefer Scpoe, it's not as salty.

Don't worry brother I'm not feeling the rhythm tonight and I'm a little salty too Just about to go beef it up.

For the life of me I can't figure out why the Wings are starting Howard in net, but I'll take it.

For the life of me I can't figure out why the Wings are starting Howard in net, but I'll take it.
Give him the chance to take over the job or lose it? Haven't seen the Wings play enough to answer it accurately.

Mrazek was terrible at the end of the year. Howard wasn't that good either. Think I would have played Mrazek.

Go Sharks!

I got my tickets. Let's go Panthers!!

Mrazek was terrible at the end of the year. Howard wasn't that good either. Think I would have played Mrazek.
Howard's numbers are turrible, Mrazek played pretty dang good in our series last year.

Ouch...Parise, Vanek, and Haula won't even travel with the team to Dallas.

Howard's numbers are turrible, Mrazek played pretty dang good in our series last year.

Howard has been better than Mrazek of late. I think it is the right call by Detroit. It will be an interesting series to watch although I am expecting it to be very low scoring with lots of OT.

Everyone talking about their teams in the playoffs and I'm over hear excited that the Leafs sign Rielly for 6 years.

....and just to make people angry, they signed Kadri for the same 6 years.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Everyone talking about their teams in the playoffs and I'm over hear excited that the Leafs sign Rielly for 6 years.

Haha, poor Leafs fans. I miss the days of Gilmour, Clark, and Potvin.

Rielly is going to be a player for many years. I can not stand Kadri one bit dude is such a cry baby

Haha, poor Leafs fans. I miss the days of Gilmour, Clark, and Potvin.
Patience..... Ugh haha.

Rielly is going to be a player for many years. I can not stand Kadri one bit dude is such a cry baby
I may be wrong, but could see Rielly being Capt. if he is with the team long term.

He is, which is why Babs put him in the press box for final 3 games of the season. I really wish he could get his crap together because could easily be a 50-60 point guy ID he gets his head on straight. At 4.5 mill per, I don't mind that chance.

Tyler Johnson on the ice for warm-ups

The astronaut is back
4de6499fd5b7e31331a1a5f2504e1bcb.jpg

And it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back