NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!! That's one down on home ice. Now I want to see them drive the offense next game.

Ugly goal but it counts.

YES!!!!!! That's one down on home ice. Now I want to see them drive the offense next game.

Ugly goal but it counts.
I don't think they can hang with Chicago in a high tempo offensive game.

I don't think they can hang with Chicago in a high tempo offensive game.

Doesn't need to be high tempo but they have to get more pucks on the net. Solid Norris division match up, hope some hate build up in this one.

International Rock the Red day

85d92729647f70ab577f54060296d6a5.jpg

You are welcome.

BLUES WIN!!
Jerk

I watched the Bolts game, then the Hawk game this morning on DVR. One thing I was reminded of RIGHT away after the game started in Tampa. Playoff hockey is entirely different.
I love it.
But not that the Blues won. I hate the Blues.

I have a funny feeling this thread won't be quite as quiet this evening.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have a funny feeling this thread won't be quite as quiet this evening.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You are a smart man....

Jerk

I watched the Bolts game, then the Hawk game this morning on DVR. One thing I was reminded of RIGHT away after the game started in Tampa. Playoff hockey is entirely different.
I love it.
But not that the Blues won. I hate the Blues.
Frankly the biggest reason I was pulling for the Blues is Keith. It's ridiculous he is playing in this series at all.

But I've had a soft spot for the Blues since the Brett Hull days.

I'm pulling for the Blues because the Ducks should handle them better than the Hawks.

The Lundquist injury is a concern for me.

Tough loss last night for my Hawks. But I like that we hung in there with them. No fretting here. Been here and done that more than once.

I always remember Tony Twist in a Blues uniform. He was such a skilled player

That ugly Wings fan and I will be playing putt putt at Club Clash during game 2. Anyone have a good streaming solution for the game?

That ugly Wings fan and I will be playing putt putt at Club Clash during game 2. Anyone have a good streaming solution for the game?

If you have a cable subscription, or know someone who does, the NBC Live Extra app is an okay option.

If you have a cable subscription, or know someone who does, the NBC Live Extra app is an okay option.
Do you know if they blackout local games?

Sweet I downloaded it, if anyone has a better solution don't vw afraid to share.

Sweet I downloaded it, if anyone has a better solution don't vw afraid to share.
If you pay for cable, I don't think there is a better option.

Second this, I use it for soccer all the time.

Go CAPS!!!!!

Last nights games were pretty fun. Glad to see the Blues and Bolts win. Bolts played a hell of a game and were buzzing all night long. Blues got lucky, they need a better effort to beat the Hawks in a 7 game series.

I'm really curious to see the Kings/Sharks game tonight. If ever there was a series that could get violent, thats the one.

Lol we don't want to go down that road again

Well he's got to have something else to watch all spring when the Caps make their annual early exit

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back