Play Day at TPC Southwind this Monday April 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
As a volunteer for the Fedex St. Jude Classic for the 3rd year, I got an email giving me the ability to play TPC Southwind in Memphis, TN this coming Monday.

The cost is $75 per person which include cart and range balls.

I would love to invite 3 THP members in the Memphis area would like to play a round of golf on a great PGA venue.

If you are interested, I have a tee time for 11:21am on Monday, April 18th.

PM if interested. I would love to meet some THP members I have yet to meet in a wonderful atmosphere on a great golf course.

That's a great invite!

Great deal! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Id love for some cool THPers to get a chance at this great opportunity.

Nice gesture. A lot of THPers are traveling back from Club Clash that day, but hopefully someone will join you. Its a fun course.

Nice gesture. A lot of THPers are traveling back from Club Clash that day, but hopefully someone will join you. Its a fun course.

Yeah i know it is not the best of timing but was hoping to share a great opportunity with some great golfers on here.

Come on guys. I really want some guys to enjoy this great course. You are treated awesome at this course.

I can make it! Put me down. I have to head to my Mississippi Customer and this will work out perfect.

I can make it! Put me down. I have to head to my Mississippi Customer and this will work out perfect.

Great to have you!!!

2 spots have been filled.

There is only 1 spot left.

You can lock it up!!!

The 3 spots have been filled and I look forward to a great round of golf on an amazing course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back