My daughter found my Ghostbusters toys at grandma's.

f4a4f58d0c4c4f2a3632475d0dd6b5a7.jpg

We had a really nice first appointment with a doctor today to help us with some stuff for our ADHD kid. It's nice to see light at the end of the tunnel, learn things and have a plan.

It was a nice day today so we played outside from 4:30-7 and I had to drag her inside. She is learning to drive her power wheels but can't steer, so she just hits the gas and runs into things!

I remember all those toys. I think I had all of them too. So cool.

It was a nice day today so we played outside from 4:30-7 and I had to drag her inside. She is learning to drive her power wheels but can't steer, so she just hits the gas and runs into things!

My son refuses to ride on his power wheels. Glad we only paid $10 for it. He loved it when we first bought it, but now he refuses to ride it.

Watching my son play with my old transformers, TMNT, etc. is so cool to watch, it's amazing to see how much enjoyment those toys have given kids over the years, from our childhood to theirs! Timeless.

It's a pain sometimes, but coaching both their teams fills my heart with love. My babies are not babies anymore

35b416165436e9450e6e5d5ab5d17c89.jpg

I love seeing kids play with our old toys! I used to have all the Ghostbusters toys, man I wish I still had everything from my childhood.

Saturday we were running some errands and getting our hair cut. So that usually means we stop at Tim Horton's for breakfast. We had dropped my wife's car off for an oil change so we were in my car. I have one of those "baby mirrors" in my car. As we were driving I looked up and saw my son opening his chocolate milk, while holding his bag of Timbits against his chest with his arm. It kind of hit me then that he's growing up. He's only 4 and it just seems like he's so much older than that with some of the stuff he does.

If your child screams and you feed them candy each time. Do you think that child will learn to scream for what they want?

If your child screams and you feed them candy each time. Do you think that child will learn to scream for what they want?

Yeah....but if you give them candy they stop screaming.

Yeah....but if you give them candy they stop screaming.

That's just it, the situation I was referring to had a maybe 1 year old having candy stuffed in her mouth every time she screams. The quiet lasted for 10 seconds. Then another piece. Oh and the child weighed at least 40 lbs and couldn't walk.

I've no problem admitting leaving Lotte this morning to not see her again until Monday was brutal. It was quite dusty in the car on the way to the airport.

That little girl is my world.

Love!!!

ebc5aae3373687f45064fdd889bd82da.jpg

I've no problem admitting leaving Lotte this morning to not see her again until Monday was brutal. It was quite dusty in the car on the way to the airport.

The first one is the toughest. Still not easy even after all these years. But the day you come home makes everything worth it.

It is tough. I know it was tough one day when I left for work before my son got up and didn't get to see him and knew I wouldn't get to see him until later that night.

The guys will keep your mind busy this weekend and hopefully you'll get a picture or two of the great time she's having.

I love that picture of her in her truck. My son has the blue one. You should get her the little trailer for it from Amazon. That way she can haul things around too.

I hear ya. I have a 10 month old son. I'm leaving to go to Florida for almost 2 weeks on Saturday. Gonna be tough to miss what he's gonna be doing for 12 days. The way he's going, he'll be damn near walking by the time I get home. I'll miss his mama too of course, lol

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Had our roof replaced yesterday. It's a very reputable company and they do a decent job of cleaning up but I'm still finding a lot of roofing nails.
Bought one of those rolling magnets and it's like I'm a prospector.
Makes me a little nervous with the 2 little ones and the dog.

Two Calvin's. Four generations in the same living room. This is awesome.

16a894868357e7d37208c65342e0edf9.jpg
Heck yeah! What a great picture. Older Calvin is such a great dude and I'm sure little Calvin is just as great.

a98e06093cae90ee008b1665c9e20dc6.jpg
4f73f5205376bbf88301b2aaeb2260e7.jpg

Opening day for Little League today, fought back from 3 down, and played really well as a team, and my son had the walk-off RBI single to win the game. Today was a fun day!

7f93bf7f8c1f8acf7fb0d9bd2177f13c.jpg
71cccffe210dbe0cbc2c2e5e862f3b62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 is on the way.

Parents of more than one... need a little pick me up.

I am having an EXTREMELY hard time being over the top excited about baby #2. My little boy is 2.5 and he is my world. The feeling he gives me is just not able to be put into words. My wife is right at 4 months pregnant with baby #2. I am excited, but for some reason, I get emotional thinking about my son now. I feel like he is going to be jealous, feel left out and feel like he is not getting the attention he deserves when the baby comes into the picture.

I know I will love the second child as much, but I just do not know if the feeling of my first with ever be duplicated.

This probably seems extremely selfish and weird, but it is weighing on me big time.

Did anyone else feel like this? Any words of wisdom?

Back