Spokane/Couer d'alene

copenhagerman

Reaction score
I am going to be up that way for a conference that my wife has so I get to play golf all trip. I think I can play 3-4 rounds while I am there. I am going to be Post Falls for 2 days starting the 27th then Couer d'alene for 3. Anyone in the area that wants to play let me know. We can try to get a round in.

Unfortunately I am coming into the area just after you leave. I am showing up on July 1st for a few days. I know there is a couple of guys that live in the area they are on this board. I have done the same as you in the past asking if anyone wanted to meet up only to hear crickets in the thread. Some people just don’t want to meet up with others from the internet. I have always had a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Liberty Lake which is right between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene.
I work 4-10's so am off on Fridays. It would be great to get together on my home course(Meadowood) on the 28th.
If that works for you, let me know and I will get a tee time set up. Around 9 am ?

Well I will be Couer d'alene through the 2nd but the evening of the 30th or 1st I am taking the wife for anniversary dinner. So if you want to have a beer let me know. While I am not playing golf I will more than likely see what the craft beer scene is like.

I live in Liberty Lake which is right between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene.
I work 4-10's so am off on Fridays. It would be great to get together on my home course(Meadowood) on the 28th.
If that works for you, let me know and I will get a tee time set up. Around 9 am ?
Let me double check my wife's plans and will let you know by Sunday.

Tim, as far as your visit goes, I would love you join you for a round as well, but the wife and I will be out of town.
If our plans change I will reach out and we can meet up.

Back