Hello from Northwest Oklahoma

TylerD

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, saying hi again after a LONG absence. After separating from the Navy in 2013 and moving home to Kansas I've been busy with life and just didn't get to enjoy golf and hobbies as much. I've now been settled in Enid, Oklahoma for some time and looking to get back into golf and golf equipment talk. Looking forward to jawing back and forth with this golf community on all aspects of golf and maybe just life in general.

Welcome back. Where in Kansas did you live at?

Welcome back

Welcome back. Where in Kansas did you live at?

Kiowa, small town on the southern border, about 1 1/2 hour southwest of Wichita

Kiowa, small town on the southern border, about 1 1/2 hour southwest of Wichita

Yup, been there many times. Good friend of mine is from there. I was born and raised in Great Bend

Yup, been there many times. Good friend of mine is from there. I was born and raised in Great Bend

That's cool!!! Well I would bet I know them ha. Tiny, tiny little town and only getting smaller I think. My kids live with their mom up there and my parents still live there so I'm up there quite a bit.

That's cool!!! Well I would bet I know them ha. Tiny, tiny little town and only getting smaller I think. My kids live with their mom up there and my parents still live there so I'm up there quite a bit.

Kendall Molz...he lives in Texas now....we played college ball at Pittsburg State middle/late 2000's

Kendall Molz...he lives in Texas now....we played college ball at Pittsburg State middle/late 2000's

Yep!! I used to farm for Kendall's uncle when I was in high school. His older brother, Blake, was in my youngest brothers class. I used to see those boys around quite a bit, especially during harvest. I think the youngest one is farming with his dad now. I'm not for sure though

Yep!! I used to farm for Kendall's uncle when I was in high school. His older brother, Blake, was in my youngest brothers class. I used to see those boys around quite a bit, especially during harvest. I think the youngest one is farming with his dad now. I'm not for sure though

Nice.

He was a baller!!!!

Nice.

He was a baller!!!!

All those boys were incredible athletes, I don't know for sure but wasn't Kendall's cousin Ryan in the same class? They had one heck of a football team if I remember right. Blake and my brothers class too. There for awhile they were going to the state championship pretty regulary

I don't know for sure but wasn't Kendall's cousin Ryan in the same class?

That I do not know, he wasn't at PSU while we were there I know. And yes, I heard alllll about Kiowa football.

I think Ryan went to Southwestern, his brother Eric went to PSU though, and maybe his sister Sara too

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome back! I also went to school in Caney, Ks 15 miles from Coffeyville. I also played football for PSU a loooooong time ago. Small world!

Welcome! I grew up in Broken Arrow, OK and my family is all still there or in Norman. After college, we lived in Eudora, KS and Lenexa, KS, but we have been in AZ since 1998. I am relatively new at THP, but the people and amount of golf info here is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always found THP super helpful and informational. Looking forward to getting back in the action and sharing with like-minded people

Welcome back!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and thanks so much for your service

Back