Bridgestone balls with big B lgo

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
B330S-Ball.jpg

I love the logo, I think it looks way better than the one usually on their balls, and I saw some comments on here about it too. So I sent an email to bridgestone about it and here is their answer:
Hi Martin,

Currently the “B” logo balls are Tour issue only. I cannot yet provide specifics but due to high demand, I think there is a good chance you may see these for sale in the near future.

Best Regards,
The Bridgestone Golf Team

what do you guys think?

I too think it looks pretty cool!

what do you guys think?
I like it.

On a related note, I personally think W/S should put the shield on the ball, as opposed to writing out "Wilson Staff" but IIRC they said their market studies said people did not prefer that. Hopefully this gets them to reconsider as well.

i love the b. it always irks me when golf companies issue tour-only stuff that looks really cool. i mean, they want to the guys on tour to game it so that we consumers see it and get interested, then we're told we can't buy it? major bummer.

I like it.

On a related note, I personally think W/S should put the shield on the ball, as opposed to writing out "Wilson Staff" but IIRC they said their market studies said people did not prefer that. Hopefully this gets them to reconsider as well.

Agree, always liked the multi-colored W/S shield

The B logo balls look so much better. I hope they do release those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!

I love that logo and was wishfully hoping that my #THPBallerStatus prize would have it

I like it too! I just bought 4 dozen 2016 B330-S balls, probably just in time for them to release the version with the big 'B' on them...

I like the big B logo too and the W/S shield would look great as well

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't like it, I wouldn't mind if they kept the standard black text with a light grayscale "B" behind it, but for whatever reason this doesn't do it for me.

That said, if bridgestone as my ball, I wouldn't stop buying it because of the logo

I'm a fan. It's different and I like that.

Interesting that Bridgestone went this way while Wilson says no, Which marketing team is correct? Personally I like it.

Yup, I want this.

I like it a lot. I'd buy these if they ever hit the market.

I really like the logo with just the B and hope they release it to the public as well.

MAN, these look sharp! The THP Radio show where they talk about the new balls this year has me pretty excited about them too... Need to get some soon!

i love the b. it always irks me when golf companies issue tour-only stuff that looks really cool. i mean, they want to the guys on tour to game it so that we consumers see it and get interested, then we're told we can't buy it? major bummer.

I agree. What's the point of paying these guys and giving them equipment for free to advertise your product if you're just going to tell the consumer that they can't buy the items they see?? The whole idea of "tour only" makes absolutely no sense at all. Callaway is really bad about this sort of thing too.

That bold B is pretty BA.

Makes no difference to me what logo is on it as long as it performs like I've grown accustomed to.

I will buy MANY.

SOOOOOOO much want.

Love the look of that logo.

Back