2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Still in shock #Team441 lets do this

Congrats dazeedmonds!!! The wait list comes through again!

Just got in, I'm still a little shocked that I made it. I had to go back an read it again, making sure JB didn't pull a Steve Harvey on my selection! Lol. This is going to be a blast, I'm really looking forward to adding to the THP history at these awesome courses. Make no mistake, #Team441 will be the winning team! So everybody put on your big boy pants because this in going to be a wild ride!

Just got in, I'm still a little shocked that I made it. I had to go back an read it again, making sure JB didn't pull a Steve Harvey on my selection! Lol. This is going to be a blast, I'm really looking forward to adding to the THP history at these awesome courses. Make no mistake, #Team441 will be the winning team! So everybody put on your big boy pants because this in going to be a wild ride!

Yes Sir!!!!

Replacement already announced

Yes but stuff happens and could be another call up to the majors before it starts :)

Congrats to all who made it in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who got in!!

Let's get it done for #!!!!

(while it may appear in some of my earlier posts that I was #441 all the way, that is an optical illusion. #Team#!!!)

Um, samesies. I'll fly the # flag proudly! Go Team #!!!

Congrats again to all that made it. And dazeedmonds on the replacement spot. Rep us well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For those that have not played True Blue or Caledonia, you're in for a real treat. Two great tracks with so many awesome holes. Have fun boys, two great caps will take good care of you.

For those that have not played True Blue or Caledonia, you're in for a real treat. Two great tracks with so many awesome holes. Have fun boys, two great caps will take good care of you.

I've followed the Legacy and Morgan Cup on here and it's hard to believe I'll be there this year! I can't wait to make that drive up to the clubhouse.

Congrats to all of those who were lucky enough to get "the call"! My first trip to TB and Caledonia was last summer, and it was an unforgettable experience. 1) Lots of fun to be had with THPers and folks from Callaway. 2) Fantastic venues for some THP competition.

Congrats Guys! You will have a blast!

I am coming out of shock a little bit. Honestly, I never thought I would get in. To put it mildly, I am wildly excited!!!

Team 441: I am honored to join you and look forward to working together to win #TheCup! I can't wait to meet everyone in person.
mikedean441: You are my captain. I have followed your previous event activities and have great respect for you. I will give you my full commitment and 100% best effort.

Let's do this!

My wife and I were just talking about this and she is almost as excited for this as I am, although she is really jealous I get to go there without her. I've been reading old threads about these courses and man they sound awesome. I have a feeling this will be one of the highlights of my life.

So mad that I missed the sign up for this. I even added it to my iPhone calendar but apparently forgot to add an alarm... Stupid iPhone... Congrats to all that were selected!

So mad that I missed the sign up for this. I even added it to my iPhone calendar but apparently forgot to add an alarm... Stupid iPhone... Congrats to all that were selected!

Sorry you missed it Kevin. More THP events are coming though.

Already sent a nice welcome PM to my guys and liking the responses im getting. Going to be a fun 3 plus months

Yes. This was a day I needed some great news as my mother was in heart surgery till about 4pm. She is doing great!!! Annnnnd then at 5!pm added to this event? Quite a day indeed! Prep starts tomorrow with a few fellow THPers in Akron,OH!

Where's my fellow #ers?

Congrats guys!!!!

Yes. This was a day I needed some great news as my mother was in heart surgery till about 4pm. She is doing great!!! Annnnnd then at 5!pm added to this event? Quite a day indeed! Prep starts tomorrow with a few fellow THPers in Akron,OH!

Where's my fellow #ers?

great news on your mother.

as far as the #ers. They are all crying about having to against 441. Lol

Back