THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The captain of the 2019 Team THP for the Grandaddy is going to get a little taste of match play.

Tee Time/Details
Saturday June, 22
11:00am
Waldorf Astoria Golf Club Orlando

Tale of the Tape
McLovin currently lists his index on THP as 4.4, claims to be playing like hot garbage.
Greg Kulbick shows 13.6, will be driving four hours and has never seen the course before.

waldorf astoria.jpg

waldorf astoria scorecard.gif

Negotiations are open...

Even though you haven't seen the course yet, I'll assume you are getting pops, I see you taking McLovin. He's got some rust to burn off before the GD! :act-up:

Greg for the win!

conveniently, i updated my handicap in the forum settings yesterday. it's a 5.9 now...

Sounds fun! Enjoy guys!

if we play the blues, i have to give you 9. whites, i give you 8. you willing to stretch 450y back for an extra pop? there's LOTS of water out there...

That hole in the picture looks like it could be a real pain in the rear end.

if we play the blues, i have to give you 9. whites, i give you 8. you willing to stretch 450y back for an extra pop? there's LOTS of water out there...

If you are confident enough you give him 5 aside!!!!!

As I said in the GD Thread, I will take Greg for the win on this one.
I know you have the skills Cap, but if he gets hot, you might have some issues. Should be a fun follow.

conveniently, i updated my handicap in the forum settings yesterday. it's a 5.9 now...

side eye.gif

I was already looking at the whites. I'm going in blind, I want 8.5.

Awesome and that looks like a nice course wow!

I was already looking at the whites. I'm going in blind, I want 8.5.

pretty sure the last time i played there was in 2015 at love is in the air with cobra golf.

so
e27f430381ac2cb1cced3e086fe2366e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pretty sure the last time i played there was in 2015 at love is in the air with cobra golf.

so
e27f430381ac2cb1cced3e086fe2366e.gif

Ok, so 9.

I lobbied for 5 a side for you. He needs to step up being the GD Cap.

I agree. He needs to have some pressure. Lets roll with 10, its a nice round number.

I have a question before I choose. Greg, do you favor the local college team in your current place of residence?

Looks like a great course. Have fun guys.

Course looks awesome. Gotta wait on the final # for pops, but I am leaning in a certain direction..

Local course, going with McMuffin, I mean McLovin

C'mon Captain, just like last year..................fairways & greens my man!

I agree. He needs to have some pressure. Lets roll with 10, its a nice round number.

i’ll let you pencil whip me if it will make you feel good about yourself

That course is a beast if you are off line. Very fair but wayward drives can be penal. I am friends with both these dudes, good people. But I think Chris noses Greg at the end of the round.

I have a question before I choose. Greg, do you favor the local college team in your current place of residence?

Indeed I do.

i’ll let you pencil whip me if it will make you feel good about yourself

It will.

Oh yea, here we go!

This will be a fun follow.

Played there a few months ago and it was in great shape.

As was already mentioned, the course is tough if you are having a rough day from the tee.

If my memory hasn't failed me, I'm pretty sure there are no white stakes OB---lateral only. Otherwise there is a pretty good amount of trouble.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh snap would love to pick the Captain but can’t, gotta go with my boy, RR partner, the myth, the legend, Greg FTW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back