Android Phone Thread

I'm having the same issues. Planned obsolescence. Really pissed me off. No crazy apps running, trying to text someone, and it restarts on me after stalling for a solid minute. Trying to find something to get me by for another 7 months, I just cannot stand it

Exactly! I deleted a lot of apps I don't use hardly ever, and that didn't help much at all. I have to make it until July, as I recall.
Biggest downside to all of this? I still have the unlimited everything plan, got Grandfathered in. I know I can same some money by switching plans, but I don't want to get rid of the Unlimited data. I don't stream video much but when I do it's for a Netflix binge!

I am running into similar issues with my S5.. I try to read a text and the phone stalls for about 20 seconds, until I back out and enter Messages again. I constantly get notifications that my device storage is full but, when I go in it shows I have plenty of room. The phone has recently restarted a few times on its own. My contract is up and I am eligible for new phone but I want to wait until we have the phone situation straightened out. Dawn and I are both on separate plans and I don't see a point in that anymore. Hopefully I can wait long enough to get a new phone once we are on the same plan.

Returned the LG G5 for the S7 Edge. The Edge is one sexy looking phone. Love the fact I can use all my QI chargers again. The one feature I do miss from the LGs are the knock to wake/lock.

HTC10 looks like it might actually be a viable option...
Agreed, it looks really really solid.

It sounds silly but I don't know that I could go back to a 5.2" phone though.

HTC10 looks like it might actually be a viable option...

I really liked the looks and specs on this one. Unfortunately, it isn't going to be on AT&T. Could get an unlocked version for it, but can't spend the money outright.

Agreed, it looks really really solid.

It sounds silly but I don't know that I could go back to a 5.2" phone though.
I know exactly what you mean buddy...

Preorder: - $100
Unused uh oh : - $100
Trade in: - $140

I think I'll have to get me one at $360

Preorder: - $100
Unused uh oh : - $100
Trade in: - $140

I think I'll have to get me one at $360

No go. They wouldn't give me the preorder discount with my unused Uh Oh.

Does anyone have an international version lg g3? D855. Just wondering if you have the marshmellow update?

I had to exchange my note 5 because of a wifi issue. The new one is working much better but now my contacts no longer sync with facebook and can't figure out how to do it? I liked peoples photos showing up when the called.

Anyone know how to get this back?

Nice little update for the Google Camera last night and it is already functioning much better. Quicker opening times and don't seem to have the focus issue. Hopefully t stays this way.

If you use the Google Camera and haven't updated in a while, go do it now. The app is functioning so much better.

If you use the Google Camera and haven't updated in a while, go do it now. The app is functioning so much better.
Finally, just updated it. It has been miserable lately.

History of Android t shirt

f0d37bfa2490ee0d93e687a0d4c7fc57.jpg

Alright folks I need your all's opinions. I currently use an HTC M7 and considering one of these 3 cells. Galaxy S7 HTC 10 or the Nexus 6P. Gonna buy the cell outright and I've been happy with my current phone.
What say you?

Alright folks I need your all's opinions. I currently use an HTC M7 and considering one of these 3 cells. Galaxy S7 HTC 10 or the Nexus 6P. Gonna buy the cell outright and I've been happy with my current phone.
What say you?
I am biased to the Nexus only because I want the clean true version of Android. I do not want a skin or a phone maker pushing there apps on me to use. I like what Google has done in developing this platform over a number of years, I have seen the lows and highs of it.

I have a Nexus 6 and have had few complaints.

Good luck and let us know what you go for

Still digging my MotoXP 64GB and on month 7 of using it and in no hurry to replace. I like the fact that it can take an sd card as well and have a 128GB card in it just for music. This thing will probably serve as my car iPod replacement when it does get replaced.

It is also second only to the Nexusess for "touchwhizz" free Android.

What say you?
If buying off contract the Nexus 6p becomes very appealing. It would be my first choice anyway.

If buying off contract the Nexus 6p becomes very appealing. It would be my first choice anyway.

What's price on that one off contract?

I have zero complaints about the 6p outside of the shell being very slippery. Instant case device.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back