#THPCallout Certifi_able

Where: EagleRock Golf Club
211 Carpenter Road
Defiance, OH 43512
http://golfeaglerock.com/

When: Sunday April 10th with the first tee time at High Noon. :cowboy: It looks like we have 7 players for this #THPCallout so far
so if any one else is interested I'm betting we can add some more tee times.

Never played there, so this should be fun. Better bring my A game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always picking Michigan versus that other state. Go Spangs!

Never played there, so this should be fun. Better bring my A game.

New course to me as well. Man you are catching all the breaks .......... so far :act-up:

#THPCallout Certifi_able

New course to me as well. Man you are catching all the breaks .......... so far :act-up:

The only break you're going to catch is me not closing you on the 10th...jk.

Last edited:

I can give you the lay of the land for the course. You''ll leave him out to dry

I can give you the lay of the land for the course. You''ll leave him out to dry

I see how it is... I better have my game on point. The course definitely doesn't make it easy as they have no layout pictures or anything on their website.

I see how it is... I better have my game on point. The course definitely doesn't make it easy as they have no layout pictures or anything on their website.
That and all the trash talk coming from my Ohio brothers. I may have to give you pops.

Not!

That and all the trash talk coming from my Ohio brothers. I may have to give you pops.

Not!

That works for me, as many pops as you want to give... It's alright though I'll play from the underdog position.

I'm going with my guy certifi_able in this one

a LOT of trash talk in this one!
Lets see who backs it up!

I know Jordan put up a VERY nice # today!
Cant wait to see how this one shakes out!

a LOT of trash talk in this one!
Lets see who backs it up!

I know Jordan put up a VERY nice # today!
Cant wait to see how this one shakes out!

We will see! The weather isn't looking to promising for this weekend though.

We can always move it back a week. I am a fair weather golfer.

Jspangs will have a tough match but will pull it out in the end. I have no idea why I think that!

With the crappy weather this weekend the round has been moved to next Sunday. If anyone else wants to join in, let us know.

Absolutely. I've made 2 tee times for 12 and the one following. I can always add tee times if we get more interest.

It's going down Sunday, 70* with no wind, is anyone else down to watch the whooping I'm going to put on Certifi_able.??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's going down Sunday, 70* with no wind, is anyone else down to watch the whooping I'm getting from Certifi_able.??

A slight fify brother.
Regardless of the outcome we are going to have a great time!

A slight fify brother.
Regardless of the outcome we are going to have a great time!
That's a given! I get to play with a bunch of THPers, some I know and some will be the first time out with time. So I know it will be a fun match, we'll have the tunes going and the beers flowing... moderately?

I will help you out, Jordan. I know the course.

Are you coming along? It would fun to have you. I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Yep, I was invited. Matt wants his button kicked by the old man.

Yep, I was invited. Matt wants his button kicked by the old man.

Haha maybe get another callout going... for family bragging rights!

This sounds more like an interstate friendly than a #RegionalRivalry prep #THPCallOut. . .

You guys have fun this Sunday. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Eagle Rock is a pretty fun course with a couple of quirky holes

Back