How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

It's at 7 rounds now. Was afraid my streak was going to end when I misjudged the wind and ended up on the green but two tiers down, 25 yards from the flag. But was able to stick it to 4ft and make the second one.

Been at zero a while. Started today with a 4-putt. Don't think I dare start a thread about how many rounds can you go without a 4-putt!

Up to 4 rounds now.

3 and counting!

my round on Saturday was 3-putt free. The first one in a long time. I usually wind up with a couple/round...almost always on a hole where I hit the GIR.
Played yesterday and had four 3-putts. Driver was working well, and irons were OK so it stands to reason my putting game would suffer.

First round of the year in the books and I'm still sitting at 0. A three putt bogey no less. Ugh.

I just realized I started a streak today. Currently at 1 round!

One of my lucky. Putting always been a thorn in my side.

Been hard to get past one lately but I'm up to two!!

Some people measure in the number of rounds...me, I go by the number of holes. LOL! And even then it's not a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it is up to 6 rounds, but with the course I am playing tomorrow, there is a very good chance that streak will end.
Hopefully it does not.

Hard on zero. Had four 3-putts today and a 4-putt! Going from really fast greens to really slow greens just shows me I can't putt on either!

I don't think I have gone a round without a three putt in ages. I could knock off 5 to 10 strokes around if I could just putt decent.

I had no 3 putts today so my streak is at 1.

0. Kills me.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

3 round streak which I expect to end today.

Streak of one.

still at 0 since mid-March. had two 3-putts yesterday, and a 4-putt on hole #6. That green has kicked my butt on more than 1 occasion, usually when I hit it in regulation. grrrr.

Still three putting. Today it was on 18.

Up to 2 rounds now with out one, that might change today though.

1 three put today, on hole 16. My streak is zero.

Back to 0. Last two rounds had a 3-putt, on the same exact hole after the same exact awful approach.

Back