Ask J.B. Cobb III anything...Part 2!

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I have 1.5 hours to kill until my flight leaves to go to Music City, USA for the Ben Hogan Experience! So, if you have a question...all questions will be answered...go for it!

What’s the one thing you’re looking forward to this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the one thing you’re looking forward to this weekend?

Talking with Tyler Brewton about the Ben Hogan Company! What is successful, where are they going in the upcoming years, Ben Hogan history, etc. He is also a BH collector like myself! Alez367-Why are you awake at 4:30AM PST?

Talking with Tyler Brewton about the Ben Hogan Company! What is successful, where are they going in the upcoming years, Ben Hogan history, etc. He is also a BH collector like myself! Alez367-Why are you awake at 4:30AM PST?

Two words - missed dosage.

Of your 2 bags (don't we all wish we could do that), which one do you think you shoot the best with?

Of your 2 bags (don't we all wish we could do that), which one do you think you shoot the best with?

Um...I will say the Hogans! I am killing my Tour Edge woods and hybrids. The Mizuno Hot Metal Pro...need a come to Jesus talk!

Did you get the same Nippon's in the PTx irons? Or did you go with something else?

Did you get the same Nippon's in the PTx irons? Or did you go with something else?

Nippon is not available through Ben Hogan Golf! But, I will say, I believe the Nippon Modus has the best feel to it of any golf steel golf shafts.

Nippon is not available through Ben Hogan Golf! But, I will say, I believe the Nippon Modus has the best feel to it of any golf steel golf shafts.

So if they don't offer Nippon, what is comparable to your 120X (Stiff Boards BTW!)? :act-up:

So if they don't offer Nippon, what is comparable to your 120X (Stiff Boards BTW!)? :act-up:

They offer Dynamic Gold, KBS, and Recoils. I don't live the KBS Tour-V, Recoils are too light, so DG X-100s.

They offer Dynamic Gold, KBS, and Recoils. I don't live the KBS Tour-V, Recoils are too light, so DG X-100s.

Well you can't go wrong with DG, that's for sure. I do love the look of the PTx irons though. I'm sure you will have a blast hitting them. Take lots of pics for us jealous folk!

Did you have to rent some warehouse space to store the amazing haul you brought home from The Sweep?

How do the Mizuno wedges in your first bag compare to the Cleveland and Ben Hogan?

Did you have to rent some warehouse space to store the amazing haul you brought home from The Sweep?

No, I have a guest room and they took up a lot of room on there!

How do the Mizuno wedges in your first bag compare to the Cleveland and Ben Hogan?

I will let you know after this weekend!

Back