Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Here we go!

6b9b6e08901f031b69f0d6d54c643f02.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Travel safe everyone. Talked to EMart2173 a bit last night, and he is really excited for the weekend.

One hour until takeoff. More importantly, 5 minutes until coffee!

Safe travels everyone!

Safe travels today everybody.

Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing old faces tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the road to Orlando. Can't wait to sit in I4 traffic!

Nate and I are about to board our flight to MCO. 3.5 hour flight surrounded by screaming Disney kids. The price to pay.

Have a great time everyone! Will be a great time and a terrific follow. Safe travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to leave when my phone decided to download the new OS. It was 20% done so I decided to let it install and update. So of course the last 80% is taking forever, but I should be on the way to Hammock Beach in about 20 minutes. Safe travels everyone!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just finishing up 18 at the LPGA course in Daytona Beach....and will be heading north. great course. All I can say is I am looking forward to testing out the drivers after this round.

Made it to JAX
7636335c61bed3c2743b59e8f1ccbe29.jpg

Nate and I are about to board our flight to MCO. 3.5 hour flight surrounded by screaming Disney kids. The price to pay.

So... should I leave the Frozen Singalong DVD at the house, or nah?

Travel safe everyone, can't wait to follow along with the great action this weekend!

64261a7e3fba0907a0e50d7a5ef90517.jpg

Good omen

And landed!

In Dallas.

One more flight to go.

And 2 more joining you guys for golf :)

I sort of hate you right now.
Wasnt the plan thats for sure...then driving to airport i was like "i think i kinda want to play"

We just stopped at GOLF USA, wow what a great golf shop that was.

Back