Unoffical Contest for my adventure-Shaft Up 3 at Olympia Fields!!!

DMoney79

War Damn Eagle!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Here we go Shaft Up 2 is in the books and if you didn't follow along well your loss here is the link:
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Update-Thread-2019-Shaft-Up-2-with-UST-Mamiya

THP and UST continue to bring the forum unbelievable event one after another. Shaft Up 3 is no exception and I have wanted to be part of one of these since there inception. The venues are amazing the collaboration between Danny and JB is special and these events are a direct reflection. Here is the link to thread, OLYMPIA FIELDS need I say more!!!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...t-and-Fitting-2019-Shaft-Up-3-with-UST-Mamiya

Nerdy_81 and I wanted to give back to the forum that makes these events possible for hacks like us. We have been blessed and fortunate to be a part of some amazing events and if your not an Albatross member I really don't understand, because the $34.95 I paid is a drop in the bucket to the reward that is THP!!

With all that being said want this to be inclusive for all that enter. So there will be an Albatross club member Olympia Fields goodie bag, and a non-albatross member will get a paid membership and some Olympia Fields goodies.

My driving is the worst part of my game for a long time.... It has gotten better over the years but its still a country song...

Contest: How many fairways will I hit over the two days on some of the tightest fairways I will play on this year, 28 chances, cmon 50%!!!

Tiebreaker: How of the par 3's will I hit in regulation?

Last edited:
Kudos to you DMoney!! Awesome gesture.

THPer's never cease to amaze me. Honored to be a part of it.

Good Luck everyone.

Nice gesture buddy!

I'll go with 10 fairways & 4 greens.

I'd love to be there beside you at an awesome course!

Awesome thing for you to do!! I think that you hit 16 fairways and 3 greens.

As I have played there, I will say 12. If you are having issues off the tee, the north course could be a long day.

I will say 5 par 3's

Pro Tip, if you are in the rough on the north course do yourself a favor and not try and hit your second with a long iron. Your best bet is to pitch out then wedge in.

Awesome thing to do! My answers:

20 fairways

5 par 3 regulation.

12 fariways and 4 par 3

Great contest!
11 fairways and 5 par 3's

14 fairways, and 5 of the par 3's.
Great contest and thanks for the chance.

Good luck and I hope you have an Amazing time!!
I'll say 12 fairways and 4 of 8 Par 3's

Have a Blast!!

Good use of the golden ticket man, to get a fitting from danny I hope it really helps improve your game some more!

I'll get 11 fairways, and 6 of the par 3's

With signups next week I think any one of us will be hoping to join you!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

13 fairways and 5 GIR on par 3s.

13 fairways - 5 greens

Awesome gesture and have fun!

Sounds fun! I'll go 13 fairways and 4 greens. You will have a blast!

Equipped with a newly fit driver, I say you hit that 50% mark (14 FIRs) and hit 5 GIR on par 3's.

I'll go with 11/4!

Donny will give credit to the new shaft, 18 and 5 par 3's

10 fairways and 4 greens. Good luck!

12 fairways and 5 greens. Have a blast at the event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea for a contest! Not going to enter this one but hope you blow all these guesses out of the water! Enjoy the experience!!

Really nice of you to offer the contest.

I am in for 17 fairways and 5 greens in regulation.

Best of luck on your fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice contest and my guess is 11 fairways and 3 greens! Have a great time.

Nice contest! I say 13 fairways and 4 greens! Good luck and thanks for giving back to the forum. This is one of the many reasons why I love THP!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back