THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tequila4kapp and I traded Pms a few weeks back I regards to his displeasure with his pants from ShortPar4. Well I want to buy the pants in question but instead he dropped them in the mail and poor I have a pair of Sligo britches! Thanks T4k

Mike g and Frank!!! Great people doing great things for great people

No need to thank me Dan. That cover is home where it belongs. Enjoy it buddy.

Tequila4kapp and I traded Pms a few weeks back I regards to his displeasure with his pants from ShortPar4. Well I want to buy the pants in question but instead he dropped them in the mail and poor I have a pair of Sligo britches! Thanks T4k
You are welcome, Freddie. Wear them well!

Mike and Frank are top notch THPers!!!

Dhartmann gave me a new THP hardcover for my new Scotty x5r

So happy I got to meet Tequila4Kapp and mike_g two years ago. Even luckier to have played my first ever official THP Event Round with Mike. It was a blast.

This shout out goes to Mr Hicksta. He has seen me post about my intrigue with sensicore inserts as I'm fighting some elbow pain and he recently sent me a pm saying he bought some but had a few extra because he couldn't put them in his wedges and he offered to send me them to try. Package gets here today and not only did it show up in two days, this doesn't look like just a few
2ad37875125f9dc2704ad37cb3dad9b4.jpg

It's a brand new pack! Thanks so much dude I'm on my way right now to get these installed so I have them for my round Saturday. I owe you one!

This shout out goes to Mr Hicksta. He has seen me post about my intrigue with sensicore inserts as I'm fighting some elbow pain and he recently sent me a pm saying he bought some but had a few extra because he couldn't put them in his wedges and he offered to send me them to try. Package gets here today and not only did it show up in two days, this doesn't look like just a few
2ad37875125f9dc2704ad37cb3dad9b4.jpg

It's a brand new pack! Thanks so much dude I'm on my way right now to get these installed so I have them for my round Saturday. I owe you one!

Awesome, I want to hear more about how these work for you.

I meant to bring this up during the final Masters round but got too excited with all the Aces and whatnot.
Just_Hacking went to the Wednesday Par 3 tourney and was kind enough to pick me up some mementos from the gift shop.
He brought them Sunday when we had our Quadramonitor watching party.
Thanks, John!

Nice gestures by Mr Hicksta and Just Hacking. Two quality THP'ers.

A quick shout out to Skibumgolfer, when I got home I found this waiting for me:
3691f95f7e73a6c31e2dbd65a749161d.jpg

Many thanks for picking this up. It's a far cry from that old stamped metal job I had. It will be going into play tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking divot tool and an even cooler gesture! Love seeing this thread pop up!

WTG guys, love seeing THPers being THPers!

Thanks for the invite to TPC Southwind HighOnTheHog! Always fun to share a round with you buddy! See you and WuBears on Monday.

JM

Hey y'all, I've got an extra Anker external battery that I no longer use since I have two newer ones. If anyone has a legitimate need for it, shoot me a PM with your address (CONUS only) and I'll get it sent out to you :D.

9SNV4HPm.jpg

Alez sent me a Speeder and a handcrafted Project X and I assumed they were for sale if I dug them. Turned out both fit me great so I was like okay sucka how much? Homeboy said they're yours, enjoy. I've since sold them and made a nice little profit but for one moment I believed in the goodness of the human spirit. Thank Alez!

PS - just kidding about the selling them part.

Alez sent me a Speeder and a handcrafted Project X and I assumed they were for sale if I dug them. Turned out both fit me great so I was like okay sucka how much? Homeboy said they're yours, enjoy. I've since sold them and made a nice little profit but for one moment I believed in the goodness of the human spirit. Thank Alez!

PS - just kidding about the selling them part.
Alex is a genuine as they come. Good job.

I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to alez367. I seen the thread for the new Lamkin Masters grips and was disappointed i wasnt able to get any because Lamkin doesnt ship international(even though they did when i won some a couple years ago).
Next thing i get a pm from alex offering me to send them to his place and he would forward them onto me, i said he didnt have to do that but he said it was all good. So he gave me his address and i got them shipped to him free and then he sent them to me for free, i offered a couple times to pay some postage but he declined.

Thank you very much again buddy for helping me out. THP is always amazing and great people like alex make this place even better. Hopefully one day i can repay him.

THP random of act of kindness by JonD -- I posted in the marketplace that I was looking to buy a stand/carry bag.... and JonD sent me a OGIO bag... that was in PERFECT shape.

unreal. seriously. didnt want to sell it... just sent me a $130+ bag for no reason... besides being a KIND, Caring person. shocked how nice people are on this forum. This isn't the first time I have been amazed by the generosity of members here... and I always try to "pay it forward" when I can.

This place is amazing... thank you to everyone...... and lets all keep paying it forward..... you have no idea the impact you may have.

Thanks to Sweethebs (Rich) for picking up the dinner tab for our group at JP's seafood and to RC11 (Ricky) for buying Wake and my lunch at the turn during Sunday's round. Totally not expected, but greatly appreciated. Oh and thanks to Rich for the Heath Klondike bars for dessert (and breakfast)...so good!!!

Kang..... Enough said I will get you back you are one heck of a dude that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kang..... Enough said I will get you back you are one heck of a dude that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I have no clue what you're talking about.

I want to give thanks to all thpers at Club clash this past weekend. Never would I have imagined that meeting a bunch of strangers would be so much fun!

I want to thank milehighgolfer for providing me a buddy pass to travel with him to Club Clash. I wasnt there this past weekend without his generosity. He pretty much facilitated the whole thing.

I cant thank you enough, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back