Max Homa Swing Plane Tip

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I love this one!
[video=youtube;X-sfJ3EeNOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-sfJ3EeNOQ[/video]

Watched that one yesterday, it’s good stuff.

And for us guys that only get to practice at non-grass ranges, I think I recall guys using the range buckets to thread their alignment sticks through to simulate the same standing plane.

Cool and pretty simple tip, thanks for sharing!!

Great tip. I know I am guilty of pulling the club too far inside quite often.

I need to figure out how to stick my alignment sticks into the turf at my range... Not one range I go to has actual grass

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great tip and idea.

And for us guys that only get to practice at non-grass ranges, I think I recall guys using the range buckets to thread their alignment sticks through to simulate the same standing plane.

I need to figure out how to stick my alignment sticks into the turf at my range... Not one range I go to has actual grass

Check out DNice's post above.

Good tip. He seems like a great guy, and hilarious:

Check out DNice's post above.
And that's what I get for not reading every response haha thanks!

I use the alignment sticks for this one. It does work. Luckily behind the mats there is a bit of grass to put them in which is far enough away. No real issue when they open the grass range though.

I do something similar to this and it helps a ton! Especially for those of us that are cursed with bringing the club back inside and then throwing it OTT, highly recommend this drill for those with that move.

the last time i took lessons seriously, we did this drill. really works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do something similar to this and it helps a ton! Especially for those of us that are cursed with bringing the club back inside and then throwing it OTT, highly recommend this drill for those with that move.
This is the drill my new instructor has me doing for that very reason.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back