Rife 2 Bar Hybrid

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
Been struggling with my putting(Ian sure I am not alone) Tried 2 diff Scotty, ,Edel, Ping, and now back to my Rife 2Bar. When out and shot 82, with only 30 putts!
Anybody else gaming a 2 Bar?
The grip was deteriorating and had to put on a superstroke extra slim.
Here’s to keeping the putts to a minimum

Been struggling with my putting(Ian sure I am not alone) Tried 2 diff Scotty, ,Edel, Ping, and now back to my Rife 2Bar. When out and shot 82, with only 30 putts!
Anybody else gaming a 2 Bar?
The grip was deteriorating and had to put on a superstroke extra slim.
Here’s to keeping the putts to a minimum

I bought that same putter about 10 years ago and played it for 5 years or more. It was awesome for me. Unfortunately, I took the head cover off as soon as I started my round and left it off and the face got a bit dinged up. :( I would probably still be playing it (well, no I wouldn't) if I didn't win a new Odyssey 2 Ball White Hot RX at a golf tournament a few years ago.

Enjoy it and play it as long as you can!

I bought that same putter about 10 years ago and played it for 5 years or more. It was awesome for me. Unfortunately, I took the head cover off as soon as I started my round and left it off and the face got a bit dinged up. :( I would probably still be playing it (well, no I wouldn't) if I didn't win a new Odyssey 2 Ball White Hot RX at a golf tournament a few years ago.

Enjoy it and play it as long as you can!

+1
AA.jpg

Yep - bought one for my dad in the 90's and he loved it. I rolled it a few times back then and thought it was awesome. I bought a used on on eBay last year and have really been putting well with it! The only knock is that it doesn't sit on the ground very square; I need to work with it to line it up.

I still have one in the basement. I bring it out once in awhile. The reason I don't still play it is because I can not pick up a ball with it. Other than that, it is a very good putter.

Messed around with one a few weeks ago at the PGASS. Liked it quite a bit and considered picking one up. I'm struggling from 6' and in right now so maybe I need to go roll that thing again and see how it does for me.

I have two of them. They just don't fit my eye. I'm more of a blade guy. I need to list them as they just sit. The feel of the roll is nice though.

Back