Committed to my golf game

Callaway2580

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm 36. I finally have time for my game. Need some practice schedules and what to practice on. Im at square one?

Welcome to THP.
Are you starting from scratch or have some of the basics?

:welcome:

I have the basics and starting from scratch. Hope that makes sense. Last score was 115. I need to break 90 by end of summer

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

I have the basics and starting from scratch. Hope that makes sense. Last score was 115. I need to break 90 by end of summer
At least you have a goal which is a great start. I think you will be pleased with the amount of information and tips here. Everyone here is very helpful and supportive. Welcome to THP!!!!!

Work on the swing mechanics to find something that feels comfortable and practice short game more than you think you need to.

Work on the swing mechanics to find something that feels comfortable and practice short game more than you think you need to.

This. And then practice putting. After that practice the short game again.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

:welcome:

Quit while you're ahead, golf is hard!!! Jk, welcome to THP! Swing your swing and as mentioned, a tight short game can be a round saver.

Hello and welcome.

Time and effort can make that happen for sure!

Welcome! As others have said. Practice the short game. It is crazy how good chipping and l putting can make up for less than perfect ball striking!

Welcome aboard and good luck with your journey. There is a breaking 90 thread ill post a link to in here so you can jump in and share your thoughts there

Welcome to THP!

Time and commitment are good. If you are able to find a good instructor lessons for some people can make a huge difference.

Welcome, and good luck with everything!

Back